Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jacksonville - Mayport / Beach
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$121
US$168
US$134
HotelIndigo.com
US$99
Jacksonville Plaza Hotel & Suites(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$74
All reviewsatlantic beachnaval stationmilitary familiesextra pointsmilitary discountmini vacationfree breakfast ismicrowave and fridgenice clean hotelcleaning staffminute driveparking lotroom was largetop floornon smokingwould stay here againstaff was friendly
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 October 2013

The facilities at this HI Express are tops! It is fresh, new, spacious but.....I won't stay here again. I was fearful of the neighborhood and there are no restaurants in the area. Next time, I will book along Atlantic Blvd where the restaurants are located.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank 1231KC
A I, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jacksonville - Mayport / Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

Dear Guest,
thank you for taking the time to write a review.
I would like to assure readers the area is not dangerous.
We have a few restaurant on Mayport road, the majority of the good restaurants are on atlantic Blvd as you said.
We are only one mile from Atlantic Blvd though, and three miles from the Beaches Town Center.
We give the Town Center Restaurant listing to all guests at check in.
Please visit http://beachestowncenter.com/

Reviewed 18 October 2013

If you make a reservation that requires a one nights non refundable deposit! YOU SURELY WILL NOT GET A REFUND!!!!! I had an unfortunate incident happen to me 4 days prior to my reservation and was not able to take my kids to the Jax Zoo Spectacular and stay at this hotel for the evening... I am not rich!, I work hard for a living and have to plan ahead for this outings with my family! and I cancelled and asked due to my circumstances, if I could please get a refund, AND NO was the reply from customer relations corporate email response! SO ... remember this is the good ol USA... and times are hard for all of us middle class ... Just be careful when making your reservation...Learn from my mistake... Here's to Corporate America!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank FloridaRestless
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jacksonville - Mayport / Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2013

Dear FloridaRestless,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on your stay. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to bring this matter to our attention.

Many IHG properties are franchised, independently owned and operated. In this case, the hotel management and ownership determine their own rates and cancellation and deposit policies in accordance with local demand and business needs. I sincerely apologize for any confusion surrounding our hotel’s reservation policies.

Your concerns have been forwarded to the management and ownership of this hotel for review. Your feedback is very important to us as this continually helps us improve the facilities and guest services we offer to our guests.

Dhan M
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 16 October 2013

We have stayed at numerous Holiday Inn Express hotels and most always enjoy our stay. Our stay at this hotel exceeded our expectations! It is super clean, Amanda at front desk very helpful as was Marie in charge of an awesome breakfast. Our suite was beyond nice. We chose this particular hotel in Mayport/Jacksonville as it was close proximity to visit grandson and new baby. He is stationed at Mayport Naval Station. We would definitely recommend this hotel and plan on visiting again in Jan. on our way to East coast of FL.

Room Tip: Our room was on the third floor near the elevator and we never heard any noise. I believe the building is well insulated.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank SLS963
neilatjax, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jacksonville - Mayport / Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2013

Dear Guest,I’m so glad that you continue to choose our hotel when you visit Jacksonville. It means a lot to our staff that our guests like us so much that they choose us again and again. Thank you for the review and we will see you again next time.

Reviewed 30 September 2013 via mobile

We always make our family stay here when they come visit. Great hotel and an awesome price. Would recommend anyone to stay there if in the area. About 1 mile from beach and less than that from great food and entertainment.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank AnthonyBurg
A I, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jacksonville - Mayport / Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2013

Thank you for the kind words. Regarding the beaches amenities, you are referring to the Beaches Town Center. The hotel Front Desk will provide you at check in with the Town center brochure containing restaurants and amenities listings.
We thank you for staying and gratful for the positive review.

Reviewed 22 August 2013

second time having stayed here, my first review... a great stay for the second time... Andriana ( spelling?) has the front desk covered and can help you find sights to see or food in the area... the hotel is always clean and smells fresh... the parking lot is full for a reason... i will be back...

Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Terry K
A I, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jacksonville - Mayport / Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2013

We appreciated your kind words. We will be looking forward to the next time we see you walking through our doors. It will always be our honor hosting you. So long from Florida.