“Nice family suites hotel”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Jacksonville Downtown/Southbank
Ranked #19 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed 8 January 2014

We stayed here for New Year's Eve and found the hotel very nice. The lobby of the hotel was clean and check in was easy and straight forward. Our suite were nice and well equipped with nice stainless steal kitchenettes. Large hi def TVs, and nice amenities, however, as a family traveling with a small child, the lack of bath tub was a problem, but otherwise the bathrooms were nice. The room was expensive for a hotel that is not a real luxury hotel.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 6 January 2014

The hotel was very nice, quiet and clean. Staff was very professional and helpful at all times. During the complimentary breakfast buffet the staff was extremely personable and efficient with all quest. Cleaning staff was wonderful and provided extra towels etc., Having a kitchen in the suite is wonderful and there was no cooking orders in the hallways. Overall my experience at the Homewood Suites South Bank was wonderful. Would suggest the hotel have better signage to find the location during city construction. It took me over thirty minutes to locate the place.

Reviewed 30 December 2013

I travel a lot for business and have stayed at Homewood Suites, usually for location since they are not my first Hilton choice. This stay was over the holidays with my grown children, grandchildren and 2 dogs. We needed a place close to family for a few days over the holidays. I figured since we were only sleeping there it would be fine. I was so surprised by how nice the hotel was! The staff was professional and helpful. The rooms were really large and the kitchen was spotless. We had two large suites with plenty of room for everyone. As an added bonus, the dogs were able to stay with us (for a fee). I am so happy that some of the Hilton properties are including this option.We have already decided this hotel will be our choice again next time we visit Jacksonville. A

Reviewed 25 December 2013

Would like to recognise Mersida ,every single time when I get there she knows my name ,wishes me a welcome back.She is the best front desk agent I have ever seen.I hope the management know that ! The place is all about providing the best customer service from the housekeeping department to the management. Thank you guys and Happy Holidays!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 December 2013

Went for a special occasion and the water pump went out and we had no pressure to take showers, flush toilet. We took "trickling" showers, left for our day and when getting back to room, nobody had cleaned the room, or replaced towels etc...

Reviewed 19 December 2013

Everything went well. Quality suite, good breakfast and helpful staff. Will stay here again when we come to Jacksonville for an NFL game. Room was very clean. Facilities looked good but did not use them. Good location near restaurants and across the river from downtown and the staduium. $10.00 to park in the ramp.

Reviewed 16 December 2013

Brought the family with me on my recent travels. We stayed at Homewood Suites in Downtown Jacksonville. The hotel is very nice and very comfortable. Although you can hear the trains, the hotel provides ear plugs if you need it. The only downside is that the hotel is on the side of the train tracks where there are no restaurants and it is very dark to walk around. My wife did not feel safe taking our son for a walk while i was at meetings. The reason I am giving 4 out of 5 is because they charge for parking. I hate when hotels charge extra for parking and feel they should just include it as part of the hotel fee.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Travellers also viewed these Jacksonville hotels
Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville Downtown/Southbank
Omni Jacksonville Hotel
Omni Jacksonville Hotel
#10 of 133 in Jacksonville
DoubleTree by Hilton Jacksonville - Riverfront
Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront
Hampton Inn Jacksonville Downtown I-95
Homewood Suites by Hilton Jacksonville Deerwood Park

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Jacksonville Downtown/Southbank? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Homewood Suites by Hilton Jacksonville Downtown/Southbank

Address: 1201 Kings Ave, Jacksonville, FL 32207-8686
Region: United States > Florida > Jacksonville
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#14 Family Hotel in Jacksonville
#20 Business Hotel in Jacksonville
#34 Romantic Hotel in Jacksonville
Price Range: £112 - £204 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Homewood Suites by Hilton Jacksonville Downtown/Southbank 3*
The uniquely designed Homewood Suites by Hilton Jacksonville Downtown/Southbank hotel is located in the trendy San Marco/Downtown area of Jacksonville, FL and only 20 minutes from the Jacksonville International Airport. The hotel is adjacent to the Jacksonville Skyway rapid transit system to facilitate your commute. The Homewood Suites by Hilton is the perfect temporary housing venue for either short or extended stays. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Jacksonville Downtown/Southbank reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Homewood Suites By Hilton Jacksonville Downtown/Southbank Hotel Jacksonville