Homewood Suites by Hilton Jacksonville Downtown/Southbank
  • Restaurant
US$168
US$127
HotelIndigo.com
Jacksonville Plaza Hotel & Suites(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$99
US$147
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront deskbearded pigparking garagesan marcofull size refrigeratoracross the riverliving roomhome away from homecomplimentary breakfastgreat propertygreat place to staybusiness tripgwenivyhurricanepropertiespet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 February 2014

I stayed at this hotel on the night of Feb. 15th, 2014. I have to say that the staff at check in was helpful and courteous. The breakfast wast very nice and staff friendly. One amazed and disapponited me was when I checked out on Feb. 16, 2014 while walking out to the car parked in the garage I tripped and landed on my face and chest on the roadway/ curb. Hurt and bleeding badly a hotel employee sweeping outside asked if he could get me paper towels. I told him I would go to the washroom and wash up. Bleeding heavily I went in the hotel stopped at the desk but the desk staff person was busy on the phone. I walked to the washroom past all the breakfast staff and went into the washroom to clean up expecting a staff person to follow to inquire if I was okay. Nobody did I cleaned up and walked out past the desk person still on the phone with paper towels pressed to my face very, very upset. I drove to north a few miles checked into a hotel looking very rough and spent the following day at the hospital getting checkout and getting told that I was just bruised. I am headed north up the coast and then headed back to Canada staying at hotels but after this experience I assure you none will be a Homewood Suites. It would have gone a long way if one of the staff had even asked if I was okay. I have stayed at Homewood Suites in past and been very satisfied. Not a positive experience in Florida at all. I am amazed they manage to stay in business at this location. As a senior I would reccomend to anyone to beware this location.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

I travel extensively with my job and was here to actually visit family. I booked two suites for all of us. The rooms are very clean and spacious. Cute little kitchens that are perfect to have to keep snacks and drinks for small children. Front desk was great. I'm a diamond member and was shocked when there was a parking fee that the Hilton Honors website didn't make me aware of. So the fee was waived for one night because I was able to show where it wasn't listed on my Hilton account. I really appreciated this.

Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank CH0317
Reviewed 2 February 2014

Great place to stay (along with the adjoining Garden Inn). The meals were great, amenities excellent, staff was extremely helpful. The internet stopped working midway through my stay and I needed to be put through to a dedicated troubleshooting line Hilton has for the internet connection provided at hotels. They were able to resolve the issue (it was on their ISP side). Very well pleased by the service given for this. I'd stay here again in a New York minute if/when I stay in Jacksonville again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 January 2014

will come back again and send others as well...quiet room, great technology and awesome breakfast. location to downtown and southside very ideal. clean and comfortable surroundings. safe. loads of parking and friendly staff. rooms are spacious and internet nice and fast. would come back for business and bring my family.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Great hotel with accommadating personel, breakfast was above average that other hotels offer with the room fee. It feel very warm and inviting and even had a pool table. After parking, it was easy to get to any rooms. The elevators were fast and smooth.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family