Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville Downtown/Southbank
US$142
HotelIndigo.com
US$116
US$113
All reviewsparking garagebearded pigsan marcoclose to downtowngreat hotelper daythe hotel staffbreakfast buffetstay there againbusiness tripthe hotel is cleanfitness centerstaff was friendlyenjoyed my stayeasy accesshgilobby
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Rooms were very clean and nice, staff was very friendly, and breakfast was great. Definitely will stay here again. Very close to the Landing if you want entertainment. Beds are like the sleep number so they are adjustable. Big plus for someone like me.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Kesline B
David S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville Downtown/Southbank, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2013

Dear Kesline B,

We are so excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel! We take pride in making all guest experiences enjoyable. Thank you for all of your kind remarks, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 11 August 2013

We can not say enough good things about this place. Clean, comfy beds, nice size rooms, clean bathroom good water pressure in the shower. Breakfast was fantastic cook to order get it with the rooms will save you some $$. Every person who we encountered that was an employee was great. Friendly and smiling at all times. I asked for extra towels and a pillow and I had it within 15 minutes even on a busy Friday. Never happens like that unless you happen to be right next to the housekeeping cart!!! Great location just a few moments off I 95, I did not hear any noise from the highway in our room. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank mamashuz
David S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville Downtown/Southbank, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2013

Dear Mamashuz,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor. We a so happy to see that you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to having you back here in the future. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 7 August 2013

We stayed for five nights in two adjoining rooms with a total of five family members, plus three family members who live in Jacksonville spent quite a bit of time with us at the hotel. As someone who spends at least 60-75 nights a year in hotels on business travel, I felt this experience was exceptional. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. Although this trip was a family vacation, I noticed that all the amenities were there for what I would look for in a business stay, and there were many obvious business travelers at the hotel. Although all of the physical attributes were present, what really made the experience exceptional was the attitude and friendliness of everyone we encountered from the hotel staff. I don't often get this effusive about a hotel stay, but there really weren't any negatives whatsoever.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Michael K

Dear Michael K,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the other Tripadvisor travelers. We are glad that you chose our hotel for your lodging needs while on vacation. Being a frequent traveler I know that you must be one of our Hilton Honors members, and enjoying the benefits. Thank you again for your business, and look forward to seeing you here in the future, and hope you have a great weekend!

Reviewed 5 August 2013

Excellent experience. Very clean, nice restraunt and bar as well. The hotel staff was very helpful and did a great job. This hotel is near downtown and I will stay at this hotel again in the next few months.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Dear Joh H,

We are happy to see that you enjoyed your stay while visiting our hotel. I would love to meet you the next time you are in town, so please ask for me. Thank you for your comments, and have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 2 August 2013

Outside of the lengthy check-in process, I have nothing bad to say about this hotel. I was a guest for one night, in a double queen room (#510). We checked into 3 rooms between 9:45-10:30 and there was quite a wait, but there were serveral others checking in at the same time. The room was very nice and spacious. The sheets and pillows were clean and comfortable. The bathroom was also very clean, although the positioning of tub and toilet were quite awkward (I hit my knee AND chin trying to get in the shower without stepping directly under the showerhead). There was an abundance of towels and washclothes, although I always bring my own. I did not use any of the toiletries or amenities located in the room.

There was a continental breakfast available in the lobby when I checked out between 7:30-8, but I did not eat. All of the guests in the lobby seemed to be enjoying breakfast. I was unable to utilize the pool or gym (if there was one). Overall, I would definitely recommend this hotel for short or long stays. Very nice and accomodating.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Miss_Ari,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the other Tripadvisor travelers. I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel, and am sorry to hear that you bumped your chin while getting into the shower. Thank you for such a nice description of our overall hotel, and amenities. Thank you for staying with us, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.