“Awesome place to stay!”

Ranked #42 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
Orlando, Florida
“Awesome place to stay!”
Reviewed 5 December 2012

My daughter recommended this hotel to me from her prior stay earlier this year. This time I traveled with my grandson to Jacksonville to visit another grandson. I must say I was very impressed with my overall stay here. The rooms were very clean and spacious (no mold or mildew smell). The bed was very comfortable that I didn't want to The staff was very friendly and catered to my needs. The breakfast was excellent and the location was very centralized to shopping and other restaurants. I would highly recommend this hotel to others!

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
BestChoiceHotel, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites - Jacksonville, responded to this review, 2 October 2013
And we all would like to tell you..........."You are awesome guests!" We enjoyed having you stay with us!

~Mia P~

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 13 November 2012

Based on the tripadvisor reviews (and the dates of those reviews) stayed here and it was a good call. Check-in was friendly & efficient. Room seemed clean. Small refrigerator & microwave in the room along with a safe. The bed was very comfortable. Water pressure for shower & sink was far above average. Weekday breakfast starts at 0600 & on the day I stayed, evidently one person was responsible for getting breakfast rolling as well as handling check-out. After a wait of about 5 minutes, was checked out. He was courteous & apologetic re the delay. I only quickly scanned the bill/the bottom line cost. Later however I noticed that there was a $1.00 charge for the safe. Perhaps it was on the rate I initialed when I checked in. I didn't follow my own advice to read - & understand - everything before signing.... Lesson learned/re-learned & it only cost me a buck. I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business!

Jennings, Florida
Reviewed 11 November 2012

On Nov. 9, 2012, I graduated from College, and my husband and I (disabled), stayed here. I must say it was an excellent choice. You could not have asked for better service. The rooms were nice and I wish I had a bed like that at home, it was so comfortable. The breakfast was really nice also. We will stay there next time we are in Jacksonville.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
Another satisfied guest! We appreciate your business!

Greenville, SC
Reviewed 22 October 2012

We do like Sleep Inn Hotels but this hotel was outstanding among the others we have stayed at. The lady at the front desk who checked us in was very professional and polite. She also checked us out the next morning - willing to fill in for someone else? Hard worker. Our room was very clean and the breakfast the next morning sent us on our way with very satisfied appetites. We would definitely stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: We did not use the fitness center so could not rate that.
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
Thank you for your wonderful input and positive encouragement! We are well deserved to have such great guest!

Prairie Grove, Arkansas
Reviewed 8 October 2012 via mobile

I spent two nights here over the weekend. It only cost a little more than the "much more seedy" looking places close by. I was glad I spent the extra money. Top notch hotel. Very clean. Comfortable. Safe. There are about five other less expensive motels on this block. Unless your budget is VERY tight, I would recommend the Sleep inn hands down.

• Stayed October 2012
Glad to here your stay with us was well worth the value!

Central, Pa
Reviewed 16 September 2012

After a long ride on the bike, stayed here. One of the best hotels I've stayed in. The lobby staaf were extremely nice and helpful. Couldn't have asked for nicer folks. The room was clean, and you could tell an air freshner had been used. Didn't use the pool due to being so tired, altought it looked like it was well maintained. Breakfast is normal for a Sleep Inn, which is to say: plentiful, with a nice variety. The B-fast area was also clean, and pleasent. This is definetly a good value and a great hotel. Recommend to any one.!!

Room Tip: Can't think of any.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled solo
We love to accommodate all forms of travelers and are honored to hear how impressed you were. Glad we could take care of all your request!
Safe travels to you!

~Mia P
Reviewed 12 September 2012

I travel a lot for work & stay in a lot of hotels. I have to say that this was one of the quietest & most comfortable I've ever stayed in. Plus the service was out of this world! I hope to be able to stay here again on my next trip to Jacksonville.

• Stayed September 2012
Our service we would rather look at as "Welcome home service". So glad you were able to feel that "home away from home" service. Thank you for your comments!