“Absolutely Excellent”

Ranked #27 of 132 Hotels in Jacksonville
Chicago Suburbs
“Absolutely Excellent”
Reviewed 28 March 2011

Great place. Everything was wonderful - the pool, breakfast, accommodations.

Stayed March 2011, travelled with family
ffijax, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville West/Chaffee Point, responded to this review, 31 March 2011
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your time at our hotel. If I can help you out with any future reservations, please give me a call.

Shannon Dearin

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Valrico, Florida
Reviewed 25 February 2011

The entire staff here - from the General Mgr, Shannon, to the maintenance person, Larry, are a cut above any I have ever met during my many years of business travel.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled on business
ffijax, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville West/Chaffee Point, responded to this review, 7 March 2011
I want to thank you for taking the time to let us know how we our doing. I am looking forward to sharing your comments with Larry and the rest of the staff. Please let me know if you need any future reservations. Thanks again, Shannon Dearin.
Gainesville, Florida
Reviewed 6 February 2011

We have NO idea why this hotel is rated a two star. We were in town for a swim meet and neede a hotel close to Cecil Field Aquatic Center. From the moment we walked inn we were incredibly surprised. Jennifer at the front desk was so welcoming .She helped us with directions and wonderful suggestions for our stay. The hotel was immaculate.The morning breakfast had everything you could ask for breakfast. Chaffee road is under some serious construction. That was the only downside.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank swim12
ffijax, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville West/Chaffee Point, responded to this review, 7 February 2011
Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. I will recognize Jennifer during our next meeting to let people know how much you appreciated her efforts during your stay. If I can help out in any other way in the future, please feel free to call me anytime.

Shannon Dearin
Dallas, TX
Reviewed 8 August 2010

We stayed here at the end of our Florida trip, on the way home to Texas. I was immediately impressed by the decor - it was different, but classy looking. The lobby and rooms were very clean. I like that they don't use comforters (which in other hotels aren't cleaned every time). When I talked to anyone at the front desk, they were pleasant and helpful. We slept well, very nice pillows, and had a great breakfast the next morning. The breakfast attendant was very sweet, and helped me out when I was there with my two kids. She also went out of her way to get some family members a muffin/bread breakfast at 5 a.m. when they were on their way to the airport. The only negative I would say was that the indoor pool was so heavily chlorinated that we couldn't stay for long. Other than that, wonderful, including the price!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jacksonville
Hampton Inn Jacksonville I-10 West
Best Western Plus Cecil Field Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chaffee
Sleep Inn & Suites - Jacksonville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jacksonville
Red Roof Inn Baldwin
Red Roof Inn Baldwin
#1 of 2 in Baldwin

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville West/Chaffee Point? Share your experiences!