“Great variety, good prices, excellent service!”

Miller's Ale House Southside
Ranked #99 of 2,057 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Miller's Ale House restaurant provides top-quality food at a great value in a casual neighborhood tavern atmosphere. Choose between New York Strip, lobster, original pastas, fresh salads and favorites like Zingers(R) boneless wings and homemade desserts. Our full-service bar features more than 75 beers, plus wine and liquor. About Miller's Ale House.
Reviewed 21 February 2014

I like going to Millers Ale House's, and have been to 2 in the Jacksonville area. The one I went to this time was the one down in the south side of Jax, near Orange Park Mall. I always sit @ the bar, and like the service and atmosphere! The bartenders are friendly, and take good care of you! Two girls took good care of me this time I went, Lexi & Brittnay. Thanks ya'll!

Reviewed 12 February 2014

Just went for lunch yesterday they have a great cob salad. What I like most is the kitchen is open late and if I need to eat a 10:00, I can get a good meal at any of the restaurants. Their daily specials are a good deal. You don't walk out saying wow but you walk out happy for good food at a good price.

Reviewed 14 January 2014

Great place to hang out with your friends and the food is good and portion sizes are awesome! The wait staff is always great!

Reviewed 8 December 2013

We absolutely love Ale House and have been to so many around Florida. This was, by far, the worst one we have ever been to....Bartenders were awful (Ashley spent more time trying to look busy by the cash register - pulling out the drawer and low and behold she was texting every chance she got - but trying to look like she was doing something else). Food was gross! We will continue to visit Ale House - just not the one on Southside!

Reviewed 24 October 2013

Hostess was very unfriendly, waiter was very unfriendly, food was not what I am use to at Alehouse. Dumplin appetizer was on a bed of sour smelling cabbage.. Now I know what the FDA meant during the gov't shutdown about being careful of eating raw vegetables on the road. The seafood Clam Bake was tasteless...no flavor. Baby Back Ribs again smelled funky and was dried out too much and lacked flavor.This is the first we were told that our Margarita's is a take it or leave it situation after we asked them not to make it too sweet. Trust me...this was not the usual Millers Alehouse!