All reviews the hotel sits cinnamon buns off the highway cable tv the breakfast area room was spacious the young lady everbank field free breakfast would definitely stay here again business center front desk staff shower head checking out miranda clerk sofa
Reviewed 9 November 2009

My family and I stayed here while traveling back home to SC. The hotel was priced well but our room was a little worn. The room had stains on the carpet but it appeared to have been cleaned and the staff tried to make it nice. The front desk clerk was very nice and efficient and the other staff were helpful also. The location of the hotel was good and stores are restaurants were close by. Overall, I would probably stay again and would recommend because of the price and helpful staff.

Date of stay: November 2009
1  Thank jordannat
Reviewed 15 August 2009

This was just a stopover for us to Orlando. The hotel is new and displays touches of much more expensive places. The beds were comfortable, the rate unbeatable from their own website, and breakfast was excellent.

Date of stay: August 2009
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank FREYES64
Reviewed 18 April 2009

Nothing wrong with this hotel. It's in a busy downtown but the hotel is quiet. We had a pleasant stay but probably would stay at the Comfort Suites at the World of Golf in St. Augustine because it's only about a half hour away and just a little better. This is a good hotel and I would say don't worry about staying here.

Date of stay: March 2009
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank almondcookies
Reviewed 10 December 2008

The bed was so comfortable. The gold damask cover was pretty. The bathroom was spotless with beautiful counters. It was florida Georgia weekend so there were no cribs available, but overall everything was clean and comfortable

Date of stay: November 2008
    • Check-in / front desk
Reviewed 24 August 2008

Suites means a pull out couch in the same room with a partial wall devider. The TV was right in the middle of the wall devider so you could not even really watch it. The bathroom was in deplorable condition. The tub and walls were plastered over with that white re-sealant stuff. It was all pealing off and I had to go buy bleach to clean of the mold and mildew.
When the tropical storm took out the power my kids were completely bored. I was taking them out to play in the flooded grass next to the hotel (well protecetd by two large buildings) and asked for towels. The manager denied us towels and said he could not give us PERMISSION to let our kids play in the puddles. I did not know that I needed his permission, nor was I asking for it. HOW DARE HE! Then the next day the maids asked us if we put ours babies in the pool in the storm. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
We were in Florida for our daughter's wedding. We were in need of 27 more rooms that weekend. I made sure no one stayed there. We only stayed because it was already pre-paid for through Hotels.com and I could not afford to pay for another Hotel.

Date of stay: August 2008