“Okay steak house”

Millhouse Steakhouse
Ranked #9 of 1,996 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Italian, American, Bar
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Cheap Eats, Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Okay steak house”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2013

They have great happy hour specials that last all night. I went with my husband and would not recommend this restaurant for a romantic evening out, because it's very loud.
We had to send both our steaks back because they were over done. His came back great, mine was way under cooked. I expected as much. No biggie. The manager was very nice and professional and compt my meal.I'm not raving about the place, but I'm not ranting either. I'd give it another shot.

• Visited November 2013

Jacksonville, Florida
“Best! ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

I just had drinks and dessert but I enjoyed every bit. The apple pie was great and my server Josh was amazing. I'll be back for sure!

1 Thank andy_32244
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place great people”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2013

I spend a lot of time at the mill house when I'm in jacksonville for work. The service is excellent the food is excellent and I had most if what's on the menu. The bartenders are the best they treat me like if I was there own family. Special thanks to Patrick,Samantha,Tracy,Jen,Prisy you guys are the best.

• Visited October 2013
Jacksonville
“Wow! :-)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2013

This place is fantastic! Great people n great service, great food, clean. Todd the manager is out of this world. Never seen a manager like him, he is definitely on the ball. He does a great job. Dan r server, could not ask for better service. Everything came out perfect n not once did my tea get low. Food was great!. Thank u for the hospitality. We will b back.

• Visited November 2013
warner Robins
“Great Steakhouse”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2013

We really enjoyed the steak and the service was wonderful Cathy provided excellent service, The experience was well worth the drive,

• Visited October 2013