“Normal everyday Hooters”

Ranked #1,352 of 2,057 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed 11 June 2014

This is your typical hooters experience. Nothing set itself apart from the others I would say. The service was decent, it was busy, and the girls were cute. The food itself has never been an issue there.

Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

We had a great meal and apps... the food had great flavor we did the wings but also the new Cobb salad and fried pickles. Shannon was our wake she was awesome. We will be back its was a fun time

Reviewed 13 January 2014

This Hooters was very nice. We went in during the lunch rush and were seated without wait party of 5. The fried pickles are the best I have ever had! My only dislike is the waitress forgot to bring back my credit card. I had to leave the table and look for her to get my card back.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

We had just moved here to Jacksonville and our daughter wanted wings. The wings were very crispy sent the back and they brought more the same way. We asked why they were like this and the waiter responded this is how all Hooters make there wings. We knew this was not the case since in Richmond,Va we ordered at least 1 every two weeks and they were delicious. We will never return still need to find a wing joint in the area. Price is also higher!

Reviewed 2 September 2013

I enjoyed my visit. I was lucky to have lunch here a couple of times.
Wings were big and tasty, perfectly fried, crunchy and just the perfect salty touch. Great.
The ambience and the girsl just perfect, just Hooters!