“Will try to stay in an Aloft Hotel where ever I go”

Aloft Jacksonville Tapestry Park
Ranked #10 of 132 Hotels in Jacksonville
Jacksonville, Florida
“Will try to stay in an Aloft Hotel where ever I go”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

I chose this hotel as a get away for my wife and I and it was a homerun hit! the staff was very professional and treated us as if we were royalty. Wonderful atmosphere, comfortable room and very conveniently located to shopping and dining. Since staying here we have traveled and we look for an Aloft hotel first, before any other place.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Scott W, General Manager at Aloft Jacksonville Tapestry Park, responded to this review, 1 November 2013
Thank you for your kind comments. Our staff takes great pride in trying to create a positively memorable experience every time and it's a pleasure to hear about your experience.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
Raleigh
Reviewed 29 October 2013

My husband and I spent one night at this hotel on our way to Clearwater for our honeymoon. We stopped in Jacksonville to visit a family member and then went to the shopping center nearby to look around. We had driven all day from NC and decided we would just find a place to crash when we got to the area. We called and made a reservation after finding some of the other local properties were sold out for the night. Neither my husband or I had ever stayed at an Aloft before and we were pleasantly surprised when we arrived!!
We got a great government rate, check-in was fast, easy and pleasant. Once getting to the room we were glad to see a modern, cozy and CLEAN room!
It was late and we debated on going out to one of the local bar/restaurants but decided to just have a few drinks at the hotel bar. The bartender was very friendly and the drinks were great (wish I had gotten her name!). We stopped by the pool area to check it out but did not go in and it was VERY clean and well kept!
The only negative thing I could see about the hotel was that they did not have ice available on the floors but rather in the lobby store for purchase. We just found this to be a little strange but perhaps thats one way they can cut down on operating costs and offer lower rates.
Overall our stay was wonderful and we would certainly stay here again if in the area!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your 5-star review. I will pass on your kind comments to our bartender that evening. I hope you had a great honeymoon and we will see you every year from now on.
Satellite Beach, Florida
Reviewed 28 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I'm a lifetime Marriott Rewards Platinum member and have begun exploring the Sheraton hotel chain. I love their W's and ALoft's so for my business trips to JAX I have been staying at their ALoft hotel and it's my favorite new hotel there. Excellent location in S. Side makes for an easy walk to/from dinner. Hotel is amazing with plenty of parking and a Starbucks in the parking lot.

Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
It's always fun to hear about someone trying a new brand. Starwood is so exciting with their lifestyle brands W, Westin, Aloft and Element. Don't forget the amazing SPG loyalty program that rivals the best that other brands can offer. I'm glad to hear we are starting to win you over.
Gainesville, Florida
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Had a very nice stay at this modern hotel. Very cute stylish amenities. Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Really enjoyed our stay. Room was a little small, but very comfortable beds and stylish.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank mhencher
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Very clean hotel. Staff were sincere and friendly. This is a great place to stay in Jacksonville. The location was good for the business I conducted. The bar area was inviting too. The only thing missing were the warm gourmet cookies that would be nice to give to guests upon check-in. I would definitely stay at this hotel again!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank paralegalguru
jacksonville, fl
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Clean and affordable. Walk to Starbucks in the morning. Just as far as walkign to car in parking lot. Walk to MY PIE and make your own stone hearth pizza. Walk to Orange leaf for a frozen yogurt. Movies where across the street. Same as Japaneese restaurant we went to for my husbaand's birthday. Found it very convenient and relaxing. People were playing pool in the lobby and there was a cool looking bar.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ayannaluv
Fernandina Beach, Florida
Reviewed 31 January 2013

We got a great deal on this excellent and super funky modern hotel.
It is walking distance to a great many restaurants and also the movie theater.
Very nice room.
Overall a great experience. We will go back again for a quick romantic night away from the kids!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple