“Surprisingly Nice”

Aloft Jacksonville Tapestry Park
Ranked #9 of 134 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed 26 March 2014

I say that because it was a new brand for me to stay. Although I am familiar with and like the Starwood properties, I was not familiar with Aloft. I thought I would give it a try since it was very local to where the company I was visiting. My impression senses were delighted from entering the lobby, to the prompt check-in process, to the decor, to my room.

The layout of the room was unusual, but it worked -- very functional. I guess that's what I liked so much about Aloft -- it was unusual, but it worked -- it had a very modern, trendy feel. I will be looking for an Aloft on my next travels!

Reviewed 24 March 2014

I enjoy my stay at aloft hotel. It was clean, the staff was friendly and the rooms were very nice. I want to give a special thanks to Adrian Blackman, he was amazing and went above and beyond to help me when my flight got rescheduled. Thanks Adrian.

Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

We had a wonderful family getaway over the weekend. We chose this place because it is pet friendly. The lobby has a hip design, modern and welcoming. Rooms were clean, upgraded and comfortable. T.v. and wireless reception was excellent. The kids enjoyed the pool area and us, the gym. Our dog was happy to come in and out without too much restrictions. A happy weekend.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Had a long day traveling for business and another hotel screwed up my reservation so I was having a bad day. I had never stayed in this hotel before so had some concerns. Upon my arrival katie at the front desk was very welcoming and professional. I had an issue with one of my credit cards upon check in since the other hotel still had a hold on it but she stayed positive and gave me some options that worked. She made my trip and day end on a good note. It's nice to work with professional people that go above and beyond for customer service and because of her I will recommend this hotel to all of my friends and family that travel to this area.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

We stayed one night on our way to Fort Myers, and everything was excellent! Rooms were clean and modern and the staff is very friendly. Hotel has easy access to the interstate and the location is great! Hotel is an easy walk to tapestry park and there is pleanty of restaurants, shopping and bars. We will definatly stay here again next time we visit Jacksonville. We love Aloft hotels!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

We scored a good deal for 3 nights. First time staying at the trendy hotel and enjoyed this different experience. Only suggestion is to recommend a room higher up! We ended up with the first room right by the door behind the bar area, and we could hear people going in and out throughout the night.

Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 17 March 2014

This was a great hotel. It was very clean and modern. The service was outstanding. The surrounding area had a lot of food and drink options, that were reasonably priced. I just wish we had more time there!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends