“Pleasant Surprise!!”

Ranked #10 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
oklahoma
“Pleasant Surprise!!”
Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

Great hotel! Lovely accommodations, friendly staff & great room. Very modern and clean. I'll stay at other Aloft properties around the world because I was so impressed with my stay in Jacksonville.
Great bar downstairs. Eco -friendly and modern conference rooms.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Friendswood
Reviewed 27 March 2014

My recent stay at this Aloft property was very enjoyable. The hotel staff was friendly and very helpful. I had a bit of an issue trying to connect to their Internet access and the staff was quick to get the issue resolved within minutes. I enjoyed the bar area and the lobby for relaxing with some of my colleagues after work. The drinks were reasonably priced and the bar tender very friendly. The location is good with several restaurants close by. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking to travel to this area for business or pleasure.

Clemson, South Carolina
Reviewed 26 March 2014

Okay, so I've had my share of bad experiences with hotels I've stayed at in the past, but Aloft is definitely in my top 5 as a great place to stay. Super clean room and bathroom and the nice lobby staff is an added plus. My only complaint is that sounds from the hallway carry into the room though I never heard a peep from the other rooms. Apparently there were a TON of kids (mostly under 7) staying there when we were and their parents made no effort to quiet them even if it was late at night. Try to request a room that won't be near the elevators so you can avoid this.

Room Tip: Rooms farther from the elevators are quieter.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Ventura, California
Reviewed 26 March 2014

I say that because it was a new brand for me to stay. Although I am familiar with and like the Starwood properties, I was not familiar with Aloft. I thought I would give it a try since it was very local to where the company I was visiting. My impression senses were delighted from entering the lobby, to the prompt check-in process, to the decor, to my room.

The layout of the room was unusual, but it worked -- very functional. I guess that's what I liked so much about Aloft -- it was unusual, but it worked -- it had a very modern, trendy feel. I will be looking for an Aloft on my next travels!

Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed 24 March 2014

I enjoy my stay at aloft hotel. It was clean, the staff was friendly and the rooms were very nice. I want to give a special thanks to Adrian Blackman, he was amazing and went above and beyond to help me when my flight got rescheduled. Thanks Adrian.

Orlando, Florida, United States
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

We had a wonderful family getaway over the weekend. We chose this place because it is pet friendly. The lobby has a hip design, modern and welcoming. Rooms were clean, upgraded and comfortable. T.v. and wireless reception was excellent. The kids enjoyed the pool area and us, the gym. Our dog was happy to come in and out without too much restrictions. A happy weekend.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Had a long day traveling for business and another hotel screwed up my reservation so I was having a bad day. I had never stayed in this hotel before so had some concerns. Upon my arrival katie at the front desk was very welcoming and professional. I had an issue with one of my credit cards upon check in since the other hotel still had a hold on it but she stayed positive and gave me some options that worked. She made my trip and day end on a good note. It's nice to work with professional people that go above and beyond for customer service and because of her I will recommend this hotel to all of my friends and family that travel to this area.