“Awesome location. The hotel is OK”

Aloft Jacksonville Tapestry Park
Ranked #12 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed 13 May 2014

The hotel is OK...very noisy hallways. But location is fabulous. Traffic could have you stuck there with no ways to get out during rush hour, but you can walk everywhere, good places to eat, e.g. Vietnamese nearby, movies, Starbucks next to hotel, very pleasant. So rare for places like Jacksonville.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Scott W, General Manager at Aloft Jacksonville Tapestry Park, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Thank you for staying with us, it's always great to hear when someone recognizes Aloft's new tWist in travel. Our location is terrific; we have a first class steakhouse, Thai food, sushi restaurant, 3 meal dining, sandwich shops, pizza restaurant and, oh yes, a Starbucks all within walking distance. Hopefully, you had an opportunity to taste some of the spectacular foods near us. We look forward to having you back.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

This was my first visit to an Aloft Hotel, but I can assure you I will book Aloft Hotels on any of my future business and personal travel. The environment in the hotel is perfect if you are looking for a modern hotel with great amenities and a bed that you will not be eager to crawl out of when the alarm goes off. I would definitely recommend these hotels to my friends and collegues.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for the kind comments. I'm glad that you enjoyed the Aloft experience. Please let us know when you return.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Stayed here with my family and we really liked it. Charging all our electronics was easy. The hotel is very modern. It was a very comfortable stay with clean rooms. I highly recommend this place, you won't regret it.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for your kind comments. I'm glad that you enjoyed the Aloft experience.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

My teen daughter and I stayed at this hotel twice when traveling to and from other locations within Florida recently. I found this hotel to be in a nice location with good eateries nearby. The staff was super friendly and helpful, and the room was clean and comfortable. There were plenty of easily reached electrical outlets in the room for our electronic gear and the internet connection was very good. If a tub is important to you, be aware that their rooms do not have tubs. The hotel doesn't have vending machines either. You can buy a few things from the little "cafe" near the front desk but as with most hotels, the prices are a bit high. I would have preferred helping myself from a vending machine on my floor rather than going downstairs to the lobby in my sleepwear. For breakfast, I highly recommend skipping the breakfast sandwiches at the hotel and going to the Tapestry Cafe, which is nearby. There is also a Starbucks within walking distance. Your Pie is within walking distance too and a good place to get quality personal pizzas. I would definitely stay here again when going to Jacksonville.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share experiences related to your visits. I understand your desire for vending machines however, Aloft prefers to keep the guest floors clean and uncluttered. We keep ice and all the muchies in Re:fuel and try to keep the prices paletable.

Please visit us again.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

clean, convenient, upscale feel - have stayed at other Aloft properties. it's a favorite for both business and personal travel. I would recommend this property to other travelers. Lobby is bright and inviting.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Aloft has the comforts, cleanliness, and friendly service that is expected as a hotel guest. I was most impressed by the unique, very modern look and feel to the rooms. I would highly recommend this hotel to business travelers and couples.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 April 2014

This was our first experience at an Aloft and we were not dissapointed. The luggage carts were conveniently located near the entrance. We were greeted upon entering and the staff was very friendly and helpful. My in-laws were very impressed by Aloft as well. They enjoyed hanging out in the lobby area and even peekd around to a wedding event that was going on in the adjacent area by the pool. The pool is spacious and plenty of chairs. The grounds are nice and the lobby area and bar are nice to hang out and play pool or catch a game (they had the UK versus Wisconsin NCAA basketball game going). The rooms are spacious for couples and are extremely comfortable, lay out is new age. My mother-in-law has back problems and feet problems and she slept like a baby. My father-in-law said it was the best sleep he'd had in a while. I personally enjoyed the spacious showers and body wash and shampoo dispensers in the showers, quick and easy. We stayed here to go shopping to St. John's Town Center which is a 2 minute drive away and go to a Jacksonville Suns baseball game (which ended up getting rained out, bummer). What a treat to have Starbucks right next to Aloft. I can definitely see us coming out here again for some shopping and dinning and sporting events.

Room Tip: Go with the top floor and pool view away from elevators, best view and sleep you'll have.