“Great location & Great Staff”

Aloft Jacksonville Tapestry Park
Ranked #10 of 132 Hotels in Jacksonville
Tampa, Florida
“Great location & Great Staff”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Took my 1st trip to Jacksonville. Great location to restaurants etc and about 15 mi to TPC Sawgrass. I arrived mid morning to Aloft and figured every room booked since the championship was going on that weekend. Katie at front took my info since I already had a reservation but nothing was ready at the time I arrived. She called pretty much after I left to Ponte Vedra to let me know everything was ready. Clean room, hotel has contemporary look, great staff!

Room Tip: I'm a fan at any starwood property I stay at to take a high floor and away from the elevator.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Scott W, General Manager at Aloft Jacksonville Tapestry Park, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We think Katie is terrific too. We look forward to seeing you again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
miami
Reviewed 13 May 2014

The hotel was a nice surprise! Better than I had anticipated, very comfy bed and love having only showers, no shower curtains but glass enclosures, way cleaner and nicer! Definitely stay here again! For us, a great location, near where we wanted to be! Great a/c and next to a starbucks!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Starwood is known for their terrific hotels and beds. As kin to the Westin, Aloft prides itself in having terrific mattresses to ensure you get the very best sleep.

Oh yes, and a Starbucks in the driveway.
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 13 May 2014

The hotel is OK...very noisy hallways. But location is fabulous. Traffic could have you stuck there with no ways to get out during rush hour, but you can walk everywhere, good places to eat, e.g. Vietnamese nearby, movies, Starbucks next to hotel, very pleasant. So rare for places like Jacksonville.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for staying with us, it's always great to hear when someone recognizes Aloft's new tWist in travel. Our location is terrific; we have a first class steakhouse, Thai food, sushi restaurant, 3 meal dining, sandwich shops, pizza restaurant and, oh yes, a Starbucks all within walking distance. Hopefully, you had an opportunity to taste some of the spectacular foods near us. We look forward to having you back.
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 9 May 2014

This was my first visit to an Aloft Hotel, but I can assure you I will book Aloft Hotels on any of my future business and personal travel. The environment in the hotel is perfect if you are looking for a modern hotel with great amenities and a bed that you will not be eager to crawl out of when the alarm goes off. I would definitely recommend these hotels to my friends and collegues.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for the kind comments. I'm glad that you enjoyed the Aloft experience. Please let us know when you return.
Orlando, FL
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Stayed here with my family and we really liked it. Charging all our electronics was easy. The hotel is very modern. It was a very comfortable stay with clean rooms. I highly recommend this place, you won't regret it.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for your kind comments. I'm glad that you enjoyed the Aloft experience.
Reviewed 29 April 2014

My teen daughter and I stayed at this hotel twice when traveling to and from other locations within Florida recently. I found this hotel to be in a nice location with good eateries nearby. The staff was super friendly and helpful, and the room was clean and comfortable. There were plenty of easily reached electrical outlets in the room for our electronic gear and the internet connection was very good. If a tub is important to you, be aware that their rooms do not have tubs. The hotel doesn't have vending machines either. You can buy a few things from the little "cafe" near the front desk but as with most hotels, the prices are a bit high. I would have preferred helping myself from a vending machine on my floor rather than going downstairs to the lobby in my sleepwear. For breakfast, I highly recommend skipping the breakfast sandwiches at the hotel and going to the Tapestry Cafe, which is nearby. There is also a Starbucks within walking distance. Your Pie is within walking distance too and a good place to get quality personal pizzas. I would definitely stay here again when going to Jacksonville.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to share experiences related to your visits. I understand your desire for vending machines however, Aloft prefers to keep the guest floors clean and uncluttered. We keep ice and all the muchies in Re:fuel and try to keep the prices paletable.

Please visit us again.
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 28 April 2014

clean, convenient, upscale feel - have stayed at other Aloft properties. it's a favorite for both business and personal travel. I would recommend this property to other travelers. Lobby is bright and inviting.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple