All reviews another broken egg front desk snack area great hotel parking lot sliding door within walking distance coffee maker business trip night's sleep shopping and restaurants outdoor pool the entire staff staff was friendly lobby tyler pet
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed for a soccer tournament and were so impressed with the amenities and service of the hotel. Padre at the front desk was especially helpful. Great place for kids and adults. Lots of restaurants within walking distance. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Where do I begin? Everyone that we encountered was amazing! So pleasant and interested in ensuring a great stay. Donyetta and Michael we're two of them that I recall that brightened our stay. Everyone has a disposition of happiness that you can't find everywhere.

The beds were so comfortable and everything beautiful. I mean a modern day gorgeous facility with great art and popular music in the elevators. Very trendy.

We paid to get breakfast vouchers and it was delicious. The wait was a little longer than I expected, but then I tasted it and understood. Cooked to order and tastes better than some chain diners.

Then there's the location right at St. John's Town Center. Can't go wrong there.

This is definitely my new go to spot when I visit the old stomping grounds. I'm already trying to see when I can get back here.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2018

The vibe here is very friendly & welcoming. The room was laid out perfectly with many creative touches. Large bathroom, comfy beds and nice sheets. Tapestry Park is central to many different neighborhoods and there is a Starbuck's a short walk across the parking lot. I really like the A Loft hotel concept

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 August 2018

I visited this Aloft hotel for the first time last week. The staff was very welcoming and went above and beyond with customer service. An example... I spilled my full yeti cup of water in the hallway. I told them about it since I didn't have anything to clean it up. They said no problem and immediately asked if I wanted them to fill it back up with water and ice. Another time I needed change for the washer and dryer and they gave me an extra dollar of quarters to borrow. The front desk manager seemed very surprised when I paid him back! Super friendly... Now about the room. The pillows and bed were extremely comfy! The only negative I have is the shower floor felt dirty. It may have been the type of black tiles, but they felt kinda slimy. It is possible that the design of the tile is to have that feel, but I wasn't crazy about that. Everything else was really good.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for two nights while in Jacksonville for a wedding. We were traveling without the kids. The staff was great the entire stay. Everyone was kind and welcoming. This modern loft style hotel is well built, and we did not hear any noise from neighbors. The bed was very comfortable along with the pillows and that lead to a great night sleep both night. The room was clean and the loft style setup was cool. The mini refrigerator came in handy. Our room had a tag you could hang on the door if housekeeping was not needed. If you opted out of housekeeping the hotel would slide a card under your door good for $5 off at the in house bar or you could use the card for hotel points towards your stay. We also had breakfast vouchers and if you don’t make it to breakfast in time the vouchers were good for $10 at the store located in the lobby. The hotel is located in a quiet clean area with a variety of restaurants nearby. Several within walking distance. We will definitely look for other Aloft hotels when traveling without the kids.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple