“Great Vietnamese Food”

Ranked #101 of 2,029 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Vietnamese
“Great Vietnamese Food”
Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

Love their fresh rolls with peanut sauce...yum. Service is average. Nice to have a bowl of pho on a cold day. They do have these fresh smoothies with huge tapioca balls in them. My favorite is the green apple. The avocado is also delicious.

Jacksonville, Florida
“OK Viet foods, will go if Mom is out of town”
Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

Clean, fast service. Food decent. I'm Vietnamese so a little biased in review. Have been there about half dozen times, most of when Mom is not around :)

Toronto, Canada
“4.5/5”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

I finally made it to this Vietnamese, with my gf. We had a lovely meal. It seems more geared for self-service to be fair, and/or a quick lunch. It is not a place for a romantic, lengthy meal, with intimate service and the like, but it certainly is a great spot.
The food is plenty, fresh, and is served SUPER quick...almost too quickly in fact (sometimes not a bad thing I suppose).

The only reason I couldn't give 5 stars is that service was almost non-existent (basically just order takers).

We will go back though when in the area. Really good Vietnamese.

• Visited October 2013
Ellisville, Mississippi
“Yummy pho.”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

I can't comment about any of the other dishes because I ALWAYS order a small bowl of pho. It might as well be a medium because the bowl is huge! And, it is so darn yummy! I find that there is more than enough protein and other beef parts in the bowl for it to fill you up, not to mention the establishment does not skimp on the herbs and veggies. The service is quick and sweet. I pass through Jacksonville 1-2X/month and I always look forward to eating here.

Visited October 2013
jacksonville
“Yummy!”
Reviewed 14 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Being from the North I have always been particular about Asian food, I no longer like Chinese but still like the the Asian flavor, Vietnamese is just the right the combination for me, Love the Pho on any day and the shaken beef is always a great alternative on those days I am just a bit hungrier. Bowl of pho has tons of super delicious choices!

Visited September 2013