“Bad Greens”

Bowl of Pho
Ranked #83 of 2,072 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 30 December 2013

I had a business meeting here 12/27/2013 and all of us ordered different types of Pho, along with other items. Once we started adding our side (raw) vegetables to our soup, I noticed that there were insect eggs on the basil leaves. I asked the waitress to get the manager and I showed him what I had found. He acted unconcerned like what I had shown him was nothing. Insect eggs on raw vegetables is a major concern. The greens are raw for one and the heath of the broth will not kill whatever you have growing on them.

The manager did offer to replace my pho, however, the pho itself wasnt the problem, it was the side greens. Since this was a business related meeting I decided not to make a big deal out of it on the spot. But trust me, never again will I come here, nor will those who were in my business party and neither will our families.

1  Thank Jay G

Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

This place is always busy! The food was excellent AND they were very friendly. Babe ordered a new dish and I ordered pho. I was so pleased and I will certainly be back!!!

Reviewed 27 December 2013

This is the best, authentic, Vietnamese restaurant in town. You will want to come here everyday. They make great vegetarian dishes too. The tofu is great.

Reviewed 7 December 2013

We come this Soup place few time a month during weekdays. It's always great food here. We tried other soup places, but found this one better.

Reviewed 29 November 2013

Expected to be really, really yummy. There are other Pho restaurants in the Westside that prepare a better meal with less hassle. Lots of uncertainty by the waiter. Will not return.

1  Thank lisboa09