“Good Every time.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Marker 32

Marker 32
Reserve with OpenTable
Marker 32 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 1,994 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Business meetings, View, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: San Pablo
Transit: There is a JTA bus stop only yards from the entry driveway to the restaurant.
Atlantic Beach, Florida
“Good Every time.”
Reviewed 7 May 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

We have eaten At Marker 32, at least, 20 times in the last two years. The food is prepared properly. served hot and promptly. Very good chefs and staff.

Visited May 2014

• Hungarian first
FORT SMITH, AR
“Evidently Not Up To Par”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Very excited to even get a reservation after reading the reviews. At 6:30 the restaurant was not in the least busy. Husband had the scallops which were good, but the spinach was tough. Never had tough spinach. Mine was not tough - strange. I had to try the Grouper since I've never had it before (not from Florida) over gouda grits with spinach. The grits were great. The Grouper should not have been served as it was a tough, thin tail piece, but I didn't know better until I had this same fish at another restaurant and it was fabulous. Then the waiter said he had a special wine he'd like us to sample. It was not great, but okay and we agreed to a glass each. Beware of this sucker ploy - didn't see any wine on the menu for $15/glass, but this one was. Will never be back. I think they play the tourists. Our cost was $100 and I left feeling angry and cheated.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank ARSANDI
Jacksonville, Florida
“Good but a little off”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I went there for my wedding anniversary thinking this was a dress up/anniversary night sort of place but it was not. It was actually fairly casual, some people wearing flip flops and sun dresses. The food on the other hand was really good and looked incredibly fancy. The place seemed to be a contradiction, small yacht club but high end dining? Server was great.

• Visited March 2014
Carlsbad, California
“Great seafoord”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I went here for the first time as I was visiting Jacksonville to visit my son. We went here on a Saturday night and it was very busy. We sat at a nice roomy booth. I had the salmon and it was excellent. The bread basket was very good also. I would definitely return here when visiting this area.

• Visited April 2014
Doylestown, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Seafood”
Reviewed 8 April 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Great location with a very good menu
Service was outstanding
Fresh seafood with an interesting menu
Unique choices