“Week at Days Inn”

Days Inn Jacksonville South/Near Memorial Hospital
Ranked #108 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay here. The pool is nice and the beds were clean and odorless. I was not aware that there was a 50$ deposit at the time of check in but the funds were returned upon checkout. There wasn't very much food to accommodate all the guest and had to be continuously refilled.

• Stayed July 2014
Krishan P, General Manager at Days Inn Jacksonville South/Near Memorial Hospital, responded to this review, 21 August 2014
Dear Jmm03,

I am so glad to hear that you had a good experience here! The deposit is something that we implemented about 4 years ago and this ensure that our rooms stay in tip top shape. It may inconvenience some but others do appreciate a clean and damage free room :) We have recently remodeled our breakfast and I am so excited to let you know some of the additions.
Belgian Waffles
Fresh Fruits
Cheddar Cheese Omelets
Assorted Dannon Yogurt
Kettle Style Old Fashioned Oat meal with Brown Sugar, Raisins & Granola toppings
Breads (3 kinds) Cereal (2 kinds)
Coffee/ juice

Refilling breakfast is normal as most people have enjoyed our variety before, but now with these new additions we will surely attract more people to our breakfast area and we will make sure there is enough for everyone!

SIncerely,

Dahlonega
Reviewed 16 July 2014

The staff during my stay was very friendly. My room was very clean and the bed was better than my bed at home, I didn't want to go back to it. The pool was also well kept, clean, and very enjoyable. I would definitely recommend this stay.

Dear GFrankieh,

I want to thank you for staying with us as our cleanliness and guest experience are my #1 priorities. In case you decide to upgrade your mattress, we have pillow top mattresses by Simmons and I do agree with you in regards to the comfort... Definitely beats my mattress at home as well! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

My stay was on the 4th and the weekend of and the motel was at full capacity, with all the other people the staff was still very friendly and helpful. The room we stayed in was very clean and all that I expected it to be. My wife and I would definitely stay here again.

Dear Matthew H,

Thanks for taking the time to write such kind words! We take great pride in the work we do and I'm glad that it met your expectations. We look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Florida
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

This place is on my top 10 worst of the worst list. Room not clean. Tub looks like 100 construction workers used it. Bugs in the room. Even the ice bucket was so dirty I didn't want to touch it, there is no way I would put ice in it. WORST BED EVER. Lumpy with torture springs best describes it the bed. Pool and room overlook highway frontage. Loud trucks all night long. Hotel is so bad we left a night early even though they won't refund the used night. Can't sleep on that bed another night. Really wish you could see the pictures I took.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank MyFloridaLife11
Krishan P, General Manager at Days Inn Jacksonville South/Near Memorial Hospital, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

I want to apologies for any inconveniences you had while you were in our care. We take the cleanliness and comfort of our rooms very seriously and it is feedback like this which helps us improve our property. I was here at the property during your stay and I never got any messages in regards to the room in which you were in. Had I known sooner, were could have changed your room. We are an interstate property and yes we are located conveniently right off of I-95. Despite this, we rarely get any complaints about highway traffic, in fact many of our long term guests prefer being on the poolside. I hate to hear when a guest has to leave sooner than they expected but unfortunately when reservations are made through 3rd parties (as your reservation was) there is nothing we can do. All 3rd party reservations are non-cancelable which is why I recommend making the reservation though the property directly. I hope you can give us another chance to make it up to you. In the future please contact me directly at daysinnjax@gmail.com and I will make sure your stay will be one to remember. Thanks

Krishan
Cumming, Georgia
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed here while I was going back home from orlando,they gave me their one of the executive room which was nice and clean and million time better then what I have expected. Breakfast was continental but lots of choices to choose from. Pool was really nice. I really enjoyed my stay here.

Stayed June 2014
Dear Amar1411,

Thanks for such kind words! We work very hard to keep our property up to date and I am very glad that you enjoyed one of our newly renovated rooms. Our pillow top mattresses are second to none! We hope to see you again on your next trip soon.

Krishan