Holiday Inn Express Jacksonville South I-295
US$401
US$356
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Jacksonville Plaza Hotel & Suites(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$115
Good 3.5/5
US$95
Good 3.5/5
All reviewsroom was cleannice place to spend the nightfront deskmini fridge and microwavest augustinesmall gymchecking inturkey sausagethe breakfast areastores and restaurantsthese issueslate checkhotel is locatedovernight staystaff was friendlyparking lothot breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is a fairly new hotel. The people were very nice and extremely friendly and helpful. The room was clean and well maintained during my 3 night stay. They do offer the breakfast and even though I did not take advantage of it, it looked very good and the fruit was fresh. I would recommend this hotel to anyone not needing to stay in the Southside or downtown area of Jacksonville.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
IHRMC_Manager, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Jacksonville South I-295, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking time to review your recent stay with us. I am extremely happy that our team as well as our rooms were to your expectations. Next time you are in the Jacksonville area be sure to stay with us and this time try our complimentary breakfast. I'm sure you'll love it!

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I travel mon-fri for my job, but I love this hotel, one of my favorite to stay at! Why? Great customer service, clean, and if you have any issues they quickly resolve it. My tv had issues on this stay, but it was fixed quickly, they changed out the cable box, and it was fixed! Upon checkin greeted warmly, but ask for a room on the opposite side of the highway, or it could be a little loud, will be back!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Norman L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Jacksonville South I-295, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Dear Soapster1

Happy to hear we will have you staying with us again.
It sounds as though you must travel a good deal for your job and we know you have many choices for accommodations to choose from. Thanks for choosing the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jacksonville South I-295.

Thanks for taking time to share you experience with others and we look forward to having you return soon.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

Spent one night at the Holiday Inn Express, Jacksonville South 1-295. It is a very clean property inside and out.The rooms were well let nicely decorated and clean. The bedding was fresh and tidy.
. There is a nice variety of breakfast items for everyone to enjoy. Check- in was painless and quick. We also found the staff to be helpful and kind. For sure we will stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Norman L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Jacksonville South I-295, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Dear guest
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your recent stay with us.
Most important to us is that you will for sure be staying with us again.
We look forward to your return and hope to see you very soon.
Thanks again
Norman LeBert - General Manager

Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

The best thing about chain hotels is you know what you're going to get 95% of the time and this was no exception. A nice clean well lit room with a friendly staff and a clean bed. The front desk staff was very friendly and pointed me to a great restaurant across the street.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Norman L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Jacksonville South I-295, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Glad to read you had a good stay.
The restaurant I think you are referring to is adjacent to the hotel and we get many compliments from guests about how much they like it. St Marys Seafood and more offers a great variety for everyone. Thanks for choosing Holiday Inn Express & Suites and we look forward to your return.

Norman LeBert

Reviewed 14 March 2014

The hotel is next to I -295 so you can get to any part of Jacksonville quickly. The hotel staff was always very friendly. The room was very clean and updated and the hot breakfast was good. The bed was very comfortable. The hotel was renovated last year.

Room Tip: Stay in the top floor in front of the hotel away from I-295. This should be the quietest part of the hotel. We stayed on the back side facing I-295 and could here the occasional loud motorcycle.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
IHRMC_Manager, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Jacksonville South I-295, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review you recent stay with us. We are so pleased to see you enjoyed your stay and our amazing staff. These comments from and experienced travel such as your self means a lot to all of us. Thank you again and we hope to see you the next time you are in the Jacksonville area!