“enjoyable”
Review of Latitude 360 - CLOSED

Latitude 360
More attraction details
Owner description: At 50,000 square feet, Jacksonville's luxury entertainment venue is massive, but to see all the options, you have to step inside. Latitude 360 Jacksonville includes a game room with over 70 interactive video & redemption games, the Axis Bar with stage and dance floor, the 360 Grille™, an upscale, casual contemporary-American dining restaurant that features everything from fire-grilled entrees to the freshest seafood and hand-crafted salads. Guests can sit in our main dining area, at the 360 Bar, on our covered patio or at our pizza bar.
Saint Peters, Missouri
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“enjoyable”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Fun, food, entertainment all in one place. It was a great experince for me! Family orientated. Seeing the fire pit lit at dark was cool, too.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Really rude service, it was a really horrible experience.”
Reviewed 27 May 2013

My wife and some of my family where in town and thought it would be cool to have food and and bowling. Man what a mistake. Frist they made me buy a tee shirt from thiers, cause they have a dress code for no sleeth shirt aloud. Which is stupid if you are going to make a place where you could chilled. So we were already there, so I bought thier stupid tee. When I started bowling, I saw a few people with tank tops on. What the heck! I talk to the manager, but all he say they already in there and there's nothing they could do. I would never go back there again!

5 Thank sawjay
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Bowling is a little pricey, but a fun night out with the girls!”
Reviewed 26 May 2013

I went here with some of my girlfriends a couple of weeks ago, and had a great time. We rented a lane for 2 hours ($100). There were 5 of us bowling, so the cost was split between us, and not too bad. They also had happy hour going on when we got there (until 7, I believe), with pretty good drink and appetizer specials. After our 2 hours of bowling were up (we only actually bowled 1 game, because we did what us women do best, talk), we went to the bar area where they had a live band playing. They were pretty good, too. All in all, we had a really good time. I haven't yet explored everything that they have to do there yet, but one of my friends also said that the movie showing they have there is really good for the whole family to watch and eat. I plan on trying that out with my kids too.

1 Thank lacoppen
Jacksonville, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Adult play house and kid friendly”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

This is the best of both worlds! A fantastic place to Bowl, play games, dinner and a movie, as well as hang out to watch the many big screen tv's of all the major/college sporting events.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank Dagg25
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Had a blast!!!”
Reviewed 20 March 2013

We had a private bowling event with the family and rented six lanes along with an appetizer package and unlimited sodas. They had a D.J. on a stage who played the top 40 hits. We all had a blast with the latest group dances "Do the wobble" :) Some of the kids were even on the stage. What a good time.!!

Visited March 2013