“Never even received my food!”
Review of Latitude 360 - CLOSED

Latitude 360
More attraction details
Owner description: At 50,000 square feet, Jacksonville's luxury entertainment venue is massive, but to see all the options, you have to step inside. Latitude 360 Jacksonville includes a game room with over 70 interactive video & redemption games, the Axis Bar with stage and dance floor, the 360 Grille™, an upscale, casual contemporary-American dining restaurant that features everything from fire-grilled entrees to the freshest seafood and hand-crafted salads. Guests can sit in our main dining area, at the 360 Bar, on our covered patio or at our pizza bar.
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I went here with a group of friends and I couldn't get served. There were about 12 of us, and everybody got their food except one other guy and me. The rest had all eaten and were done with their meals. We complained, and the waitress apologized and asked what we had ordered, so he and I resubmitted our orders for burgers. After about 10 minutes, his food came out, but mine was still a no-show. After he had eaten his food, and I still had not been served, I told the waitress to just bring me the tab for the beer I had ordered so I could pay for it and leave. About ten minutes later, she came back and asked if anybody needed anything else. No food, and no tab! I looked around and saw that the restaurant was mostly empty as it was still early in the evening, so I couldn't figure out what the problem was. I got up and walked to the group of employees by the register and asked again for the tab so I could pay for my beer and go to a restaurant that would actually sell me some food. The waitress asked me, "How much was your beer?" Are you kidding me? They don't list beer prices on the menu, and I couldn't get anyone to ring it up, so how was I supposed to know how much my beer cost? Then one of them said they would resubmit my food order for free and pay for my beer. I told them I was not willing to start the whole ordering process over a third time. I verified that I was not being charged for the beer, and I got out of there. I have never seen such bad service before, anywhere! These people really know how to ruin an evening!

3  Thank SaltLifer

Reviewed 2 April 2014

We went there for a couple of adult beverages and some appetizers and to catch the local band that was playing that night. Service was very good, the food was tasty and the band "The Ride" was fantastic. There is always something happening in this place and you will never get bored. If you are looking for a quiet night out, this is not it. But if like being entertained non-stop, have at it.

2  Thank Mark W
Reviewed 2 April 2014

A group of us arrived on Sunday evening and were told there was a 15-20 minute wait, which is expected on $1 bowling nights. We played games while we waited and got drinks at the bar. The bartenders were nice but the front desk woman, Natalie, was exceptionally rude. All 6 of us in our group had bad interactions with her. We all have bad nights, but if you are that unhappy with your job please do us a favor and quit; or maybe do not work at the front where you are the first interaction guests have representing your establishment? Around 11:30 some of our friends left so we attempted to remove their names from the game but had trouble so we asked for help. A server tried to help and then went up to ask Natalie to reset the game but she told him that we had already finished the game. We were in the 4th frame, the 4 of us remaining in our group all agreed, and yet we were told we "finished our game" and there was nothing they could do about it. There were still 30 minutes left of their business hours so we could have finished before closing. We decided to leave and all of us were upset, even though the game was only $1 we wanted to finish. We will bring our weekly business somewhere else from now on!

3  Thank Neila09
Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

Would definitely go back, lots to do, bowling, comedy club, movie, dance club, live band, sports bar. Nice place for adults to hang out and havefun on the town.

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 February 2014

I've been to Latitude 30 on multiple occasions, and take it from me,

DON'T expect anything special of the food. I mean if you don't care or don't know what good food is, fine, order away. But if you're looking to actually ENJOY putting something in your mouth, go elsewhere. I've had nachos, flatbreads, bruschetta and more here and honestly none of it was great.

DO expect to have a good time with friends. There are games, bowling, pool, movies, comedy and an arcade. There's a cool water wall that changes colors in the center of the place.

DO expect to be ripped off during Happy Hour. There's a little game the staff likes to play called "Accidentally charge full price during Happy Hour and maybe the patron won't notice" I fell victim to this once, but have checked all my receipts since. I've had them correct prices at least two other times. BEWARE!

DON'T bother waiting for the waitress during Happy Hour. Yes, it's next to empty, but the waitress is ridiculously slow. Just go to the bar to get your drink. Otherwise you will be waiting a while. Whoa, this must be where the term "waitress" came from. Because she's really good at making you wait.

DO Ladies Night! Shots and drinks are so cheap on Ladies Night, and the bowling is discounted too. Great for a girls night out.

8  Thank FoodieOnTheSide