“Good food and free line dance lessons.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Latitude 360 - CLOSED

Latitude 360
More attraction details
Owner description: At 50,000 square feet, Jacksonville's luxury entertainment venue is massive, but to see all the options, you have to step inside. Latitude 360 Jacksonville includes a game room with over 70 interactive video & redemption games, the Axis Bar with stage and dance floor, the 360 Grille™, an upscale, casual contemporary-American dining restaurant that features everything from fire-grilled entrees to the freshest seafood and hand-crafted salads. Guests can sit in our main dining area, at the 360 Bar, on our covered patio or at our pizza bar.
Fredericksburg, Virginia, United States
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Good food and free line dance lessons.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

Had the shrimp tacos, they were great. Went on Wednesday free line dance lessons between 7-9. It was fun to learn some new steps.

2 Thank Willstravels_1

Jacksonville
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Never even received my food!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

I went here with a group of friends and I couldn't get served. There were about 12 of us, and everybody got their food except one other guy and me. The rest had all eaten and were done with their meals. We complained, and the waitress apologized and asked what we had ordered, so he and I resubmitted our orders for burgers. After about 10 minutes, his food came out, but mine was still a no-show. After he had eaten his food, and I still had not been served, I told the waitress to just bring me the tab for the beer I had ordered so I could pay for it and leave. About ten minutes later, she came back and asked if anybody needed anything else. No food, and no tab! I looked around and saw that the restaurant was mostly empty as it was still early in the evening, so I couldn't figure out what the problem was. I got up and walked to the group of employees by the register and asked again for the tab so I could pay for my beer and go to a restaurant that would actually sell me some food. The waitress asked me, "How much was your beer?" Are you kidding me? They don't list beer prices on the menu, and I couldn't get anyone to ring it up, so how was I supposed to know how much my beer cost? Then one of them said they would resubmit my food order for free and pay for my beer. I told them I was not willing to start the whole ordering process over a third time. I verified that I was not being charged for the beer, and I got out of there. I have never seen such bad service before, anywhere! These people really know how to ruin an evening!

Visited April 2014
3 Thank SaltLifer
Jacksonville, Florida
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Night Out on the Town”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014

We went there for a couple of adult beverages and some appetizers and to catch the local band that was playing that night. Service was very good, the food was tasty and the band "The Ride" was fantastic. There is always something happening in this place and you will never get bored. If you are looking for a quiet night out, this is not it. But if like being entertained non-stop, have at it.

2 Thank Mark W
Jacksonville Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Rude cashier at front desk”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014

A group of us arrived on Sunday evening and were told there was a 15-20 minute wait, which is expected on $1 bowling nights. We played games while we waited and got drinks at the bar. The bartenders were nice but the front desk woman, Natalie, was exceptionally rude. All 6 of us in our group had bad interactions with her. We all have bad nights, but if you are that unhappy with your job please do us a favor and quit; or maybe do not work at the front where you are the first interaction guests have representing your establishment? Around 11:30 some of our friends left so we attempted to remove their names from the game but had trouble so we asked for help. A server tried to help and then went up to ask Natalie to reset the game but she told him that we had already finished the game. We were in the 4th frame, the 4 of us remaining in our group all agreed, and yet we were told we "finished our game" and there was nothing they could do about it. There were still 30 minutes left of their business hours so we could have finished before closing. We decided to leave and all of us were upset, even though the game was only $1 we wanted to finish. We will bring our weekly business somewhere else from now on!

3 Thank Neila09
Macclenny, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The comedy club was hilarious.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

Would definitely go back, lots to do, bowling, comedy club, movie, dance club, live band, sports bar. Nice place for adults to hang out and havefun on the town.