“Great Service and Food”
Review of Latitude 360 - CLOSED

Latitude 360
More attraction details
Owner description: At 50,000 square feet, Jacksonville's luxury entertainment venue is massive, but to see all the options, you have to step inside. Latitude 360 Jacksonville includes a game room with over 70 interactive video & redemption games, the Axis Bar with stage and dance floor, the 360 Grille™, an upscale, casual contemporary-American dining restaurant that features everything from fire-grilled entrees to the freshest seafood and hand-crafted salads. Guests can sit in our main dining area, at the 360 Bar, on our covered patio or at our pizza bar.
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Service and Food”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Wanted to do something different with the misses and found this place online. Had a blast the drinks were well mixed and packed a punch. The food was great! We had the Boom Boom Shrimp which was awesome and grabbed a pizza to share. My Fiance's Birthday had past and we ordered the Brownie a la mode and the waitress Shay was amazing and brought candles for me to sing happy birthday to her. It was an overall great experience! There is so much to do here its ridiculous. They have an arcade which is reasonably priced and the atmosphere with very relaxed! Great music too!... If you are in the area definitely check this place out! Thanks again Shay you were great "kudos"! Sign up for the VIP card too! its free and gets you free stuff in the long run. and our appetixer was GRATIS, cant beat that!

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Brandon S

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Crappy policy that they don't post”
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

We visited with three adults and a teenager on a Friday night came in at 630 and had dinner, made a reservation to bowl. Two and a half hours later they won't let is bowl because we have someone under 21 with us. We talk to the manager and he was I'll be back let me talk to my boss. He comes back and says sorry it's policy. Asked to talk to "the boss" and he left for a minute and said oh he left. It's Friday at 10 pm... And gives us his business card. The food is ok and the service was mediocre on top of this experience. We spent a good $250 in the bar waiting and on food and then can't bowl?!?! Cause the "policy" that's not in their web page or anything. We even asked when we came in.

1 Thank Keith D
N/A
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Terrible ”
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Latitude 30 has fun games and all, but their food is terrible. They rip you off. The pizza tastes so gross. I wouldn't recommend for a "family night". The only reason why Latitude 30 is so "popular" is because of the Bar. Many adults love the bar. But, be aware that their service is horrible. You may want to eat and have a drink at 7:00pm, but end up leaving at 9:00pm because of their service.

This is a very "pricy" place too. Last time I went, their regular 8" pizza was $25! That's insane! I want even happy with the pizza. It was soggy and tasted like wet cardboard.

I hope my review helps you with further visits to Latitude 30. Thank you for listening.

I rate this a 1/10

6 Thank Yrjhdh
Fredericksburg, Virginia, United States
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Good food and free line dance lessons.”
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

Had the shrimp tacos, they were great. Went on Wednesday free line dance lessons between 7-9. It was fun to learn some new steps.

2 Thank Willstravels_1
Jacksonville
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Never even received my food!”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I went here with a group of friends and I couldn't get served. There were about 12 of us, and everybody got their food except one other guy and me. The rest had all eaten and were done with their meals. We complained, and the waitress apologized and asked what we had ordered, so he and I resubmitted our orders for burgers. After about 10 minutes, his food came out, but mine was still a no-show. After he had eaten his food, and I still had not been served, I told the waitress to just bring me the tab for the beer I had ordered so I could pay for it and leave. About ten minutes later, she came back and asked if anybody needed anything else. No food, and no tab! I looked around and saw that the restaurant was mostly empty as it was still early in the evening, so I couldn't figure out what the problem was. I got up and walked to the group of employees by the register and asked again for the tab so I could pay for my beer and go to a restaurant that would actually sell me some food. The waitress asked me, "How much was your beer?" Are you kidding me? They don't list beer prices on the menu, and I couldn't get anyone to ring it up, so how was I supposed to know how much my beer cost? Then one of them said they would resubmit my food order for free and pay for my beer. I told them I was not willing to start the whole ordering process over a third time. I verified that I was not being charged for the beer, and I got out of there. I have never seen such bad service before, anywhere! These people really know how to ruin an evening!

Visited April 2014