“A Hotel worth staying at!”

Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville Airport
Ranked #18 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
Nashville, Tennessee
“A Hotel worth staying at!”
Reviewed 31 January 2012

I enjoyed my stay here and wanted other people to know about it. Friendly staff on arrival! Great clean room.. comfy bed...... Just a great place to stay at .. there's a strip mall located about 1.3 miles away...great mall to shop.. eat.. watch a movie.. and all on close,distance from hotel. I found a good Mexican authentic restaurant of North main street called Casa something? I forgot lol.. but it was very clean and good food! So at the hotel they have fresh cookies every night.. YUM! Peanut butter.. my favorite.. all in all I have to give it almost 5 stars! Very pleased and u will be also! Oh I found discount rooms for there on Roadsideamerica.com. I saved about 30% ! Enjoy your stay!

Room Tip: Choose king size bed room with a view on fifth floor.
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 17 January 2012

We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn before our last cruise. The hotel was clean and the location was great. I'm a Gold member and have stayed at quite a few HGI's. After a six hour drive we arrived at the hotel and got settled in. The room was extremely warm even though the city was having a cold snap. We could only keep the temperature at a comfortable level if the fan ran all night. (a bit noisy). I went down to the lounge to get a glass of wine only to find that they do NOT have a lounge. I have never stayed at a HGI that does not have a lounge (usually very basic). They had the spot for it and but the counter was being used for the daily buffet and left empty the rest of the time.

However, what annoyed me was the front desk's response to my request for additional breakfast coupons. While I understand the policy is that Gold and Diamond members get only two coupons it has been my experience at EVERY Hilton property that has paid breakfast that we get enough coupons to cover the number of people in the rooms. When I asked for them the front desk was rude to me in explaining the policy.

I would probably stay at a Homewood or Doubletree on my next stay but would stay here again if there was limited choice.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
Waycross, GA
Reviewed 16 January 2012

My husband and I used our Honor Points for this one night stay and did not regret it. It was peaceful and clean. We plan to make this our new get-a-way date. It's also very close to a shopping area.

• Stayed January 2012
Dexter, New York
Reviewed 11 January 2012

I left a note w/ the front desk outlining the following.
The a/c was erratic, set at 68 but won't come till 71. then only one setting High and LOUD.
Spa was luke warm.
Bed was both comfortable, but at the same time to high for a handicapped person to get in w/o assistance.
Food at the restaurant was surprisingly good, tasty and HOT.
Try the couples retreat deal we thought we got a great value.
Staff was excellent, friendly and helpful.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank KeithA149
Reviewed 8 January 2012

Rooms clean. Only 2 staff friendly. Best staff member was the cook. They had the man cooking, waiting, and running room service all alone and he still remained friendly. Good man. Thank you.

• Stayed January 2012
Reviewed 27 December 2011

$79 got us a clean, newly renovated double room with comfortable beds. Perfect for a good sleep on a road trip.

• Stayed December 2011
Overland Park, Kansas
Reviewed 1 November 2011

This is a very average hotel. Rooms are somewhat clean. Hotel is quiet. It is close tot he airport. Several eating options close by, plus limited menu dinner at the hotel. Probably a good choice for the area.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business