Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville Airport
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$129
US$134
HotelIndigo.com
US$138
US$99
Jacksonville Plaza Hotel & Suites(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$74
All reviewsfront deskjacksonville airportshuttle serviceamelia islandnice hotelbreakfast was excellentan early flightshopping and restaurantscruise portnight's sleepone night staygreat place to staybusiness centerstaff was friendlyenjoyed my staywould stay here againeasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 August 2012

stayed here 3 nights, week of the 13th. This is my second time to stay here, both with no issues.

There lobby breakfast is par. For dinner, I ate here 1 night, and its just not very inviting as a single guy, there Bar area, does not have seats, and no TV. Directly across the street is the Mill tavern, and this place is NICE, great food, Great selection, and great drink prices, fyi.

Rooms here are like most any other HGI. Staff was friendly, and the shuttle seemed to be on time.

For the most part, no issues here, this was my second time to stay, will use again if need to.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 July 2012

I made my reservation on-line, but mistakenly cancelled it before arriving at the hotel. As I was trying to explain my dilemma, the hotel General Manager reminded me that 90% of his guests were HIlton Honors guests, and I was basically just an average guest. I, therefore should not expect any special treatment. It took all 3 days of my stay to get the rate correct after the hotel placed several verification holds on my account totaling almost $300 more than my original rate. Since my stay was so recent, I have not seen the final charges on my account.

The remainder of the stay was uneventful. The staff was not apologetic, or overly helpful. I certainly did not receive any service over and above the average guest. I will only visit this hotel again when I can stay free with my Hilton points. I will spend my money elsewhere.

One positive note - the sleep system beds are amazing. I always get a good night's sleep.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 July 2012

Nothing bad, nothing exceptional. Staff was very friendly. Food was ok, they gave me a break on the cost.
Hotel is a typical garden inn, very clean. One downside was that the pool was uncleaned and dirty the entire time. Granted - the weather was not the best - but would have taken a break there.

We will stay here again (or the Residence Inn) when at JAX.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 June 2012

This hotel has a very nice staff and good clean environment. The breakfast was one of the best I have had. It is a free breakfast buffet, and it is not one of those continental breakfast meals. They make your omelet, too. The bed was extremely comfortable. The only downside was the glasses in the bathroom had hard water stains that had not been cleaned. My mom said her coffee pot was not cleaned, but I did not use mine to see if that was just coincidental. The rinsing glass and the coffee pot were the only reasons I did not give them a 5.

In addition to the hotel itself, it is in a great location right off the interstate, but quiet. It is close to alot of shopping and restaurants, as well.

Room Tip: We stayed on the second floor.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2012

This Hilton brand has done a nice job of being consistent, for the most part. This property was clean and the the staff was quite pleasant. My room rate for this stay included breakfast which was made special by the restaurant staff. They were attentive and quite nice.

Overall a decent choice when staying close to JAX airport.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business