Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Baymeadows
Ranked #104 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
Altoona, Pennsylvania
“TWS PROSPECTS”
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Spent 8 months here...Had some issues...So what, Man up. Keep your house clean...Cuz, IT IS YOUR HOUSE while you are there...Idiots come and idiots go...Good cheap housing with a ride to school...Get a roomy.

Room Tip: I loved the 2nd floor.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Aaron S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
St. Petersburg, Florida
Reviewed 11 February 2014

Dont stay there find someplace else. It was worse then staying at a cheap motel 6. We did not even receive room service cleaning or clean towels for the entire 3 day stay. I would not even reccomend this motel to my enemies!!!!!

Room Tip: Dont stay there
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Russell M
Pensacola, FL
Reviewed 14 December 2013

Outdated rooms. They never clean bathroom just new towels. When I left I noticed mold growing in tub when I moved my bath wash. Sometimes they vacuum. I was new to the area so I stayed because I didnt want to move until I found a place. The worst experience!

• Stayed October 2013
2 Thank jahree2
BAM9631, Manager at Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Baymeadows, responded to this review, 16 December 2013
Thank you for your review. We certainly appreciate you taking the time out of your schedule to express your concerns. It is unfortunate that your stay here at the property was not as expected by you and desired by us as a company. Despite your distaste we do miss seeing you, you were with us since September and we grew accustomed to seeing your smiling face. At times it is very difficult to accommodate guest that are on a strict sleeping schedule. When we set our housekeeping day we want to ensure that everyone is provided the services, however, it is quite difficult to mandate that the housekeepers stay additional hours once they have been denied entry to the room when they arrive to render services. We are apologetic and want you to know that we have provided a small refund to your credit card because we are definitely concerned about your opinion of us. Thank you for lodging with us.
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

We stayed here and It was great. Our first room we checked into was not very clean I went to the front desk and told them about it they where more than curtious and moved us to another room which was great nice big bedk nice and clean and very comfy. If I have to ever had to do a long stay or a business trip this is where I would stay love the kitchen in the room as well so over all was a great experience for me

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank James S
Morgan Mill, Texas
Reviewed 14 November 2013

I travel all around the US on business. I am away from home more than I am home. The staff here were great in every way possible. They new I was alone and did not know anyone in the area. They made me feel at home and after 2.5 months became like family. The hotel is clean and I always felt safe. As a female traveler that is important. I hope my travels will bring me back to Jacksonville at some point and I will be staying here again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Palm Springs, California
Reviewed 27 September 2013

I was on an extended stay for business reasons and this hotel was convenient for my needs. No frills but generally clean and average. The television cable service does not include either a CBS or NBC affiliate so don't expect to see any of the weekend NFL games or golf tournaments those networks carry. Seems strange that local channels are not carried.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Baymeadows, responded to this review, 30 September 2013
I certainly want to apologize for your dissatisfaction. I actually had a technician to come in today to rectify the matter in regards to the channels provided, so we have fixed the issue. I do know the importance of being able to watch your favorite shows or games on designated days. Still, I am pleased to hear that all of our other amenities met your needs.

We know that you as a guest are our greatest investment and we desire that you continue to trust us with your lodging needs.
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed 3 July 2013

I have been staying at this hotel for 5+ months on business and will be here for another 2 or 3 months. While it is not a Marriot or Hilton, it is more than adequate and comfortable. The hotel is clean and well maintained. The staff is extremely personable, nice and very helpful with requests and always greet me by name as I come and go; makes the stay that much more pleasurable. I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business