We came to Jacksonville to attend "Shrimp Fest" on Alameda Island. This hotel was real well located near down town and the beaches. We liked that our room had a kitchenette so we could make breakfast in the morning, but watch out because making toast can set off the fire alarm in the room. There are also really good resturants nearby. Our favorites were Bono's BBQ, Gators and Chick a fila. It's not a posh hotel and the service was so so, but it had everything for a decent stay. The things I didn't like are that the bed was very hard, not enough pillows and there was a sleight musty smell.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Extended Stay, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Baymeadows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Jacksonville Baymeadows Hotel Jacksonville
- Extended Stay America Jacksonville