“My favorite sushi place in Jax!”
Review of Yummy Sushi

Yummy Sushi
Ranked #282 of 2,038 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian
Description: Shoppes of Deerwood Lake
Description: Shoppes of Deerwood Lake
Jacksonville, Florida
“My favorite sushi place in Jax!”
Reviewed 5 October 2013 via mobile

I love yummy sushi. They have awesome lunch specials and dinner is always delicious too! My favorites are the foxy lady, spicy tuna, spicy crab and avocado and their amazing crab salad!

Anchorage, Alaska
“Still my fave sushi place in jax”
Reviewed 16 September 2013 via mobile

After almost 5 years of being out of town, we finally got to try this again. The rolls are still very good. Service was fast, place was clean and very affordable. This is a must try for sushi lovers. I guarantee. :)

• Visited September 2013
“Diamond in the rough..”
Reviewed 29 August 2013 via mobile

I had the pleasure of visiting this small but popular sushi establishment. I really appreciated the quick seating as I waited for my friend to join me. One thing I noticed when I looked over the menu was how confusing it was. It took me a minute to understand how the pricing scheme worked. I also noticed wide range of sushi roll selection, which was nice considering the many different tastes that come through. I however went with shrimp tempura and miso soup/salad. Food was very fresh and came out quick. In left paying only a small amount which was nice on NY wallet. The one downside was the service. I only saw my server once and it was difficult to get someone's attention because of the how busy it was. Overall...the prices are good...food is fresh..and I recommend this one for sure.

• Visited July 2013
Douglas
“Solid sushi choice”
Reviewed 17 August 2013 via mobile

Excellent proportion of fish to rice. On a late lunch Saturday, all selections were very fresh. Tuna, white tuna, yellow tail, salmon, and spicy scallop. The foxy lady roll was good but just a little too much crab for me. I preferred Yummy over Sake House (St Johns) but my wife felt the opposite. Both are pretty close. Will definitely eat here again. Wish they had a draft Japanese beer.

• Visited August 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“Best Sushi in Jax!”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

I have eaten sushi from here serveral times and been meaning to spread the word. This is, in my opinion, the best sushi in Jax! The only sushi joint that stands above Yummy is Sushi Roku but it takes forever to get your food from LA or Vegas. The Bento box gives great value but try the speciality rolls, Infinity, Foxy Lady, Fire, Monkey it doesn't matter you can't go wrong.

• Visited August 2013