“Poor food/ good Service”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #1,259 of 1,994 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Poor food/ good Service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2013 via mobile

The Service was good but the food was not so great. We went for the 9.99 3-Course meal we got our soup fast was hot at first then got cold real fast. While trying to finish the soup our food also very fast got there. We got the Sirloin steak with Mac and cheese. The whole Plate had oil on it my hubby try to tell me it was just the Juice from the meat. Okay I will try I cut in to it which takes I little bit of work and when I got a Piece to try was very chewy and look and Tasted more like a Plank steak then sirloin. Mac & cheese was cold. After that you get a Dessert but after two very poor meals we done. I ask for cookies to go. And more rolls ( which were the only thing we really like ). When we got home give the cookies to the kids and they spit them out in the trash. Sorry to say but we will not be going back!

Visited May 2013

Colorado
“Good Family Dining Value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2013

I've never eaten at a Bob Evans and I wanted a good meal without the fine dining price. I knew that this was a well rounded family style restaurant with a wide variety of offerings. In addition to the regular menu, the restaurant offered a specials page of 3 courses including dessert for $9.99. I had the blackened fish and it was exactly what I wanted.

The server was very friendly and fast. The meal itself was very tasty and a good value! I will eat at Bob Evans again based on this experience! The breakfast offerings looked excellent and I noticed the group next to me were enjoying the pancakes.

You can feed your family here and not break the bank.

• Visited April 2013
Corpus Christi, Texas
“Great Pot Roast Sandwich”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2013

if you want good home cook tasting food - this is the place
they also have a terrific 7 bean soup that can be a meal in itself
one of the cleaner B.E. around

Visited March 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“Food and service somewhat lacking”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2012

We've been here a few times and our experience was generally disappointing. The food is average at best and not really a good value for the money. While it isn't really that expensive, we do expect at least reasonably good service - which is rarely given.

• Visited November 2011
“Amazing breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2012

Bob Evans is a great place to eat breakfast! No one can beat the food and prices here! And to make it even better the service was quick and friendly!