“Food was good and fresh tasting”
Review of East Coast Sushi Buffet - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
East Coast Sushi Buffet
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 17 November 2012 via mobile

They had a good selection of food. This was my first time going there. I will come back again. Good value for the food.

1  Thank cazippe

Reviewed 15 October 2012

As an Asian, I go to lots of chinese buffets and this is one of the better ones in town. Most buffets are "just ok" and this one has some dishes that I think are better than others. The sushi is ok. It's all you can eat so enjoy the fact that you can get some raw fish for this price. I like the frog, the dishes with fresh looking vegetables and sometimes the ribs. There is lots of variety to choose from so you are bound to find something you really enjoy.

Reviewed 5 May 2012

I went there for lunch on a Friday. They had a large selection of sushi as well as Chinese dishes. The place was large, clean, and the waitress was friendly and attentive. Lunch was affordable and tasty.

Reviewed 30 December 2011

Went here on a recommendation and ended up embarrassing myself since I brought a colleague with my family. It was a weekday an hour before closing and the place was nearly dead. Just getting into their lot is a challenge since it isn't direct. Had to play it safe and go with what was fresh since rest wasn't. Kept with the sushi and boiled shrimp when it was replenished. My colleague tried the grill and ended up with a sliver of round that wasn't tenderized or cooked through, so inedible. Need to retrain that cook. Waitress turned out to be half on and half off since simultaneously entertaining boyfriend in another table. Was my first experience and plan for it to be last. Everyone else must be hitting the place at prime time.

1  Thank Dara50