“Food was great. Service was mediocre.”

Sticky Fingers Ribhouse
Ranked #171 of 2,151 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Price range: US$8 - US$21
Cuisines: Barbecue, Bar
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: Sticky Fingers Ribhouse has been smokin’ up the BBQ scene in the Southeast for the past 25 years. We’re known for our authentic Memphis-style slow-smoked ribs, no-sauce-needed hickory-smoked wings and mouthwatering barbecue pork & chicken. With classic sides to complement our meats plus a full bar and homemade desserts, you’ll soon understand why we’ve become Legendary. We currently have 12 restaurant locations in the Carolinas, Tennessee and Florida. The sweet smell of hickory wood that welcomes you upon arrival is a sure sign that all our smoked meats are still slow cooked on-site in our barbecue pits. It is that same commitment to tradition and authenticity that makes our restaurants and signature barbecue sauces so popular. Yes, the Sticky Fingers Barbecue Sauces you see in your grocery store … that’s us! Our five award-winning signature sauces – Memphis Original, Carolina Classic, Tennessee Whiskey, Carolina Sweet and Sweet Southern Heat – are served daily in our restaurants. Demand from Sticky Fingers fans led to the development of our retail line of sauces, which are now distributed in over 5,000 grocery stores and specialty shops across the country. If you’re not near us but craving Sticky, our sauces, seasonings and gifts are available on our website for shipment across the United States. Not up for dining-in? Get Sticky at your family table or your next gathering with Sticky Fingers ToGo. We are also a catering powerhouse … perfect for weddings, birthdays and anniversaries, corporate and business functions and any other time you want to Get Sticky. Available for full service catering, delivery or events in our restaurant banquet rooms. So come on in, get Sticky and have fun! To-Go: Our complete dine-in menu is available To-Go and we have added Family-Style options for meats and sides in larger containers. In addition we offer value priced "Express Meals" To-Go. Express Meals are sized just right for families and include a pint of homemade cole salw, BBQ Baked Beans and a bottle of Sticky Fingers Sauce. Catering: We offer 3 levels of catering services for parties from 20 to 4,000! Full Service Catering Don't want to lift a finger? Let our professional catering staff do all the work for you. We will set-up, maintain the buffet line during the designated serving time, and clean up when it's over. We will provide serving tables and linens. Food will be served in metal pans from warmed chafing dishes. Full Service Delivery This option includes everything in the delivery service plus a disposable tablecloth and set-up of disposable aluminum chafing dishes with sternos to keep your food hot. Delivery Service We set it up, you take care of the rest. Our experienced caterer will deliver the food to you in ready-to-serve aluminum pans. All packaging is disposable.
Reviewed 3 September 2013

All of the dishes - from appetizers through dessert - were very good. The service was friendly when they were there but unfortunately our server was more interested in chatting and making time with a coworker. We did not see that same behavior in other servers.

We would definitely come back to this location but would not allow the same server to handle our table.

Reviewed 28 August 2013 via mobile

4 of us stopped for lunch, heading up 95. We shared the rib sampler for 2 and added half a rack of ribs. It was a very satisfying meal, in quantity, value, and taste. We didn't try the spicy sauce, but tried each of the others and the dry rub. It would be tough to choose a favorite. They were all delicious. The collard greens were bland, but that's the only complaint I can find. It was definitely a good lunch choice.

Reviewed 10 August 2013

Service was fast and good. I was a little disappointed in the ribs. They were cool to maybe luke warm at best.

Reviewed 4 June 2013

Conveniently located near the Jax airport, this chain restaurant was clean, a couple TV's at the bar for the sports enthusiast & a large menu. The BBQ pork & chicken were all smoked which I don't particularly care for. Even the chicken salad used smoked chicken. The salad was cold & crisp and the fried chicken tenders were flavorful (not smoked) but nothing special.

Reviewed 23 May 2013

OK, the food is good enough and the barbecue sauces are very good. The service was not very good, she spent a lot of time chatting with co-workers, so much so that we felt ignored and I was checking if my deodorant had failed. While I had food I was Ok with the place because testing the different sauces was enjoyable. However, after the food was done and waiting for the return of our waitress, I noticed that my bare legs (wearing shorts) were actually sticking to the front of the bench I was sitting on. I got so sticky before we left I went to the restroom to wash my legs. I told the waitress about the need to clean the booth but I could tell she didn't give a hoot what I had to say......maybe if you eat at the bar.

Sylvia L, Guest Relations Manager at Sticky Fingers Ribhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2013

Frank, I'm so sorry your booth was sticky. We take our comments seriously and will use all your feedback to improve. Thank you for your honest review.