“Not what I expected from a Logan's Roadhouse”
Review of Logan's Roadhouse

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #913 of 2,057 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 6 March 2014

My wife and I have eaten at many other Logan's Roadhouses in Louisiana, Texas, and Arizona. This was the only time we have been disappointed. There are few restaurant I would take a number and wait to be seated. Logan's is one. We had to wait about 10 minutes. Then we were seated by the hostess. The waitress came right over and introduced herself. I believe her name was Heater. A few minutes later she came got our drink order and asked if we were ready to order our meal. We said yes, and both ordered a iced tea, steak, bake potatoes, and salad. We had been traveling all day without any food. We were hungry. Another waitress brought our iced teas and yeast rolls. The place was fairly busy. The rolls were quickly eaten. My wife downed her tea and mine was all but empty. Our waitress came over and said it would be a little while. My wife asked for more rolls and tea. The waitress said she would be right back. She brought the rolls and another tea for my wife, but no tea for me. Another waitress brought our steak and baked potatoes. My wife asked what happened to the salad? The other waitress had that look as if to say again! Our waitress brought the salad and apologized. Then she asked it I wanted another tea. Maybe our waitress was new. If she was, she needs more training. The service was not up to standards for a Logan's. It's always been a Logan's tradition to serve a full bucket of boiled peanuts. Than you throw the shells on the floor. Not a this Logan's. They provide you a second bucket for your shells. Problem was the shell bucket was empty. The peanut bucket was less than 1/4 full, and perhaps the table before us, threw the shells in the peanut bucket. The wait staff never noticed, or didn't care. The food was decent. The wait staff needs to be retrained, or replaced. For us, it wasn't a real Logan's Roadhouse.

LogansRoadhouse, Guest Relations Manager at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Hey Walt, your feedback is important to us. We're going to pass this along and see what we can do to improve at this location.

Reviewed 6 January 2014

We were staying at a near by hotel. I used to go to the Logan's in Northern VA and always liked it. We were tired from traveling and just wanted a good takeout meal. When I called I asked how long for takeout before I even ordered. I was told 10-15min. We arrived 15min later and then got to sit on the hard bench for 45 minutes waiting for our food. Every time I would ask about it I was told it was "coming right up". I finally asked for the manager but he was "busy". We ordered a steak salad and a sandwich combo. Not really a tough thing to prepare.

When we did get our food almost an hour later, I asked if the salad dressing, plastic utensils, etc were in the bag. I was assured everything was.

We got back to the hotel and had no forks, knives, salad dressing or butter. My meal was the steak salad. Might have tasted good if it had dressing or if I had a fork to eat it with.

Hi ariesfire - we're very sorry to hear about this. Sounds like a few things may have gone wrong that we may be able to correct. Could you please reach out to us at guestrelations@logansroadhouse.com? Thank you.

Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

We heard when this Resturant opened the service was bad. It has been a couple of years on Sunday late afternoon and we decided to go in. We were immediately seated. I saw four tables of people. We looked over the menu and ate peanuts. We made our decision, a service placed food at to tables, walking past us. Four workers siting in the back of us, not one person came to our table or spoke to us. Thank you for the peanuts Logan's but we are now eating at Sticky Fingers!

Hey Nana, your feedback is important to us. We're going to pass this along and see what we can do to improve at this location. Can you email us at guestrelations@logansroadhouse.com please?

Reviewed 1 November 2013

The food was great, but the service was lacking. We went in the mid-afternoon and there was no one to greet us. The waitress rarely came by the table and I had to hunt her down to pay her. Would like to go back when they are fully staffed.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

Typical chain Steakhouse, nothing special...Steaks were average for this type of eatery and price was what you would expect as well...