“Great little bistro.”

Ranked #67 of 2,109 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Price range: US$4 - US$14
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, International
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Featured on the Travel Channel's "Adam Richman's Best Sandwich in America" for our Duck Grilled Cheese, we are located in "The elbow" downtown Jacksonville's entertainment district. Our locals know that our Fish Tacos, Steak & Aged Gouda Cheese, and our "Deep-Dish" Quiche may even edge our the Duck Grilled Cheese. Stop by and watch our chefs prepare you lunch in our open exhibition kitchen. Everything is prepared from scratch daily, as such some items are only available in limited quantities.
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Wonderful staff, excellent roast chicken, nice outdoor setting. This was a good solution to the 'where do I eat in a town I've never been in before? question. I'd go back in a minute. And the roast chicken really is great.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

We ran along the North Bank from the Hyatt Coastline Drive. Olio was a block away on Bay St.
Fantastic Lunch!. It is trendy looking and while it is inexpensive the food is fantastic.

Party of 3 with 2 beers, 2 ordered Spicy Salmon over Couscous. It was a generous portion and as good as any big name chef restaurant in Vegas or Dallas. I had the shrimp tacos and of course the fries. Excellent. total check was $38!.

We went on Friday just after the lunch rush and they do start to run out of some items, but they have the 'out of stock' listed on the chalk board. To me this is a sign of how fresh their supplies are.

1  Thank G6T
Reviewed 16 September 2013

I was staying in downtown Jacksonville on business and was looking for a good place for lunch and decided to give Olio's a try after seeing all the great Trip Advisor reviews. I was not disappointed. I had the steak and cheese which was fantastic and the french fries were the best I ever had! The prices were very reasonable. My only suggestion would be for them to do a slight upgrade on their tables and chairs. I will definitely come back here.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Olio is an interesting restaurant where you order at the counter and go back and pick it up when they call your name yet has amazing gourmet food at very reasonable prices. I am talking about delicious carpaccio, grilled duck and cheese sandwiches, fresh sumptuous yellow fin tuna on greens, and lovely blackened fish tacos with a yummy mandarin orange salsa. Mmmmmm

1  Thank Vicki-lynne G
Reviewed 21 August 2013

The space is nice. Staff member taking orders is knowledgeable. Was a little bummed that they were out of several items on the menu. Arrived at 2:15 so maybe if I had gone earlier? Food was fresh. Pasta salad was heavy on the onion and a bit salty but all our other choices had great flavors.