“Delicious!”

Ranked #47 of 2,151 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Price range: US$4 - US$14
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, International
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Featured on the Travel Channel's "Adam Richman's Best Sandwich in America" for our Duck Grilled Cheese, we are located in "The elbow" downtown Jacksonville's entertainment district. Our locals know that our Fish Tacos, Steak & Aged Gouda Cheese, and our "Deep-Dish" Quiche may even edge our the Duck Grilled Cheese. Stop by and watch our chefs prepare you lunch in our open exhibition kitchen. Everything is prepared from scratch daily, as such some items are only available in limited quantities.
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Our family of 4 stopped here on the way home from Tampa to Charlotte. My husband had searched for a local food stop wanting to try something unique. Well this place was it. Nice atmosphere, quick service and great food. My 22 year old son said if this was near him in college he would eat there everyday! Soup/Chowder, salad, sandwiches - all were deilicious!

Reviewed 17 January 2014

Stumbled upon Olio while wondering downtown looking for a place to eat lunch. The food was fresh and delicious and it was ready fast. Staff was friendly and the price was reasonable. A great place for lunch!

Reviewed 14 January 2014

I go with friends, business guets and alone. The food is always good and the service is great. The menu is awesome and you never leave too full or wanting.

Reviewed 24 December 2013

A group of us tried Olio for the first time this week and not a bad thing to say about it! We tried the bacon and cheese fries while we waited for the others in our party to join us. Unfortunately for them, they were gone by the time they got here. The rotisserie chicken sandwich was great and you can tell the bread is fresh. Salads are good size and the sides that you can order are big as well (the almond pesto pasta salad was soooooo good). The food doesn't come out lightning fast, but I would definitely not call it slow. Great lunch or breakfast if you are downtown, can't wait to try something else next time.

1  Thank mkings12
Reviewed 19 December 2013

First day, we had a great breakfast. Second day, we arrived at 10 minutes after 10, were the only ones in the place, and were refused to order from the breakfast menu, as it had stopped at 10. I looked at the lunch menu and basically asked for toasted bread, with scrambled eggs, bacon and cheese. I could see that they were not pleased with my creative use of the items on the lunch menu. The sandwich was given to us on a pita bread. It was delicious and I suggested that they put it on the menu!