“Flights and Flatbreads”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 2,049 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Healthy
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: SR 9A and JT Butler Boulevard
Description: Located in St. Johns Town Center back in October of 2011. Features seasonally inspired cooking with every item less than 475 calories.
Reviewed 10 December 2013

Seasons 52 offers a solid deal before 6 p.m. during the week that includes a wine flight of 3 tastes, a full glass of your preferred wine from the flight, and a tasty flatbread. For a lack of a true "happy hour" menu, this is a suitable substitute that allows you to get a taste of some of their great selection of wines.

There are newer reviews for Seasons 52

Reviewed 5 December 2013

Liked the restaurant very much. Had chicken salad, which was very tasty and fresh. Husband had scallops, which were delicious, too. I deducted a star because it was somewhat pricey for the small portions. We will be back!

Reviewed 30 November 2013

We celebrated our anniversary here and as usual, had a wonderful meal. The menu is always changing so you will always find something new to try. Wait staff are attentive but not overbearing and the décor is subtle and the prices are comparable to other restaurants of this caliber. You will enjoy a great evening!

Reviewed 28 November 2013

My wife and I treated my elderly in-laws to Thanksgiving dinner here today, and we could not be more pleased. The in-laws had the turkey-and-trimmings special, my wife had pork tenderloin, and I had a filet mignon. All dishes were excellent, as were salads and desserts. Extra points to the waiter, who was very skilful at helping an old couple have a great time. The restaurant is beautiful, by the way. We'll be back, and soon, I hope.

2  Thank originalbob
Reviewed 24 November 2013

I had a business lunch which sort of kept going well into the afternoon. The staff was sensitive to our meeting and didn't bother us. It really worked well. Of course the food is very good. I think I have eaten everything on the menu except meat. It is ALL good!