“Good food at reasonable prices”
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #53 of 2,069 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2014

We visit this place while in town now and again. It has good food at reasonable prices. I love the jerk chicken pasta, my husband and father and law got the jerk chicken main, said it was really good. Overall it is good value for money in a casual atmosphere. Like the live music on the patio as well, nice to have a drink before or after the meal. Good experiences all around.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

shared lunch with long lost cousin & my daughter.. food was terrific..two of us had quesadillas..mine was the best quesadilla I have ever had!! and I have them often..cobb salad looked great & there was a generous portion of it.. ..Roberto was our server, did a super job, & would request him again..at the bottom of the check is a "tip gauge", what a wonderful idea!! I have never seen that before & a thank you to the brilliant mind that came up with that!! it should be on every check everywhere...two minor complaints, iced tea was a bit on the weak side & maybe cut the music down some..it can be difficult to hear what dining companions are saying.. overheard others in loo saying the same thing...would definitely go back when in the area!!!

Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

I had the Grilled Chicken with Cilantro-Crema and it was amazing!! You must try this dish when you go. The food was full of flavor. The waitress was wonderful and helped with all our menu questions. The building is beautiful and nicely decorated. I can't wait to return!

1  Thank dagirlamanda
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Very good food and decently priced. The atmosphere is quite genuine with the meals tasting pretty authentic.

Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

Great meal once again. Had the jerk chicken meal. Although the meal had a side dish of yellow rice, it was accompanied by an amusingly small amount if black beans. I should have asked for more, but the two teaspoons full I had were quite tasty.