“Will return again & again!”

Alhambra Theatre & Dining
Welaka, Florida, United States
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Will return again & again!”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

We went to a matinee performance of South Pacific & loved everything. Apparently, the chef determines the food based on the show, so the choices were "island fare". The first course we tried was a Spam & napa cabbage eggroll. Sounded strange, but we found that Spam has been very popular in Hawaii & that's why it was included. We chose the macadamia encrusted Mahi with pineapple relish, baked yams & green beans for our entree. They give a choice of 3, so anyone should find something they like. Dessert was a cupcake sized pineapple upside down cake. All was delicious & we were full. The show was great! All actors & singers were very good, especially the two stars, "Emil" & "Nellie". Both had superb singing voices. We can't wait to go to "Pump Boys & Dinettes" to see what kind of food they serve!! My husband & I were seated at a table for 6. We were joined by 3 others & enjoyed their company. If you go, be prepared to sit with strangers if you don't fill the table, but we hope you get nice people like we did!

Visited November 2013

Boynton Beach, Florida
63 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 105 helpful votes
“Enjoyable & delicious”
Reviewed 4 November 2013

I did not expect a triple combination of friendly and attentive service, an excellent creative menu, and a well performed show; and thus was pleasantly surprised, as were the many in my group who also attended Halloween evening. As described in the most excellent play book I've seen, the new owner hired a great chef; and many of the performers were Actors Equity members.

Grantsburg, Wisconsin
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Excellent food and stage play.”
Reviewed 2 November 2013

I had a delicious pork dish; when I asked for a modification of the salad, they were very willing to accommodate my palate. Our table was at the very end of the U-shaped layout with the stage in the middle of the U... about the worst seats in the house. But, to our relief, the actors did a nice job of playing to all sides of the house. So, there was very little that we couldn't see or didn't see very well.

Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
359 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1,105 helpful votes
“South Pacific”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed this production of South Pacific and the leading actor (Christopher Sanders) had a tremendous Broadway quality voice. The rest of the cast was also very good, including Eddie Mekka (from Laverne and Shirley TV show). The food was very good and the wait staff was excellent. Things keep on getting better as this dinner theatre. I do agree with an earlier review that the seats could be improved (more padding).

1 Thank RLWOrangePark
MERCER
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Dinner and show”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

This was really nice but the chairs were not very comfortable to sit through a whole show. Enjoyed the show and the food was really good.