“Wonderful nights out”

Alhambra Theatre & Dining
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“Wonderful nights out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

I'm a long time patron of this theatre from a theatrical background. Craig & staff have done a marvelous job and improved the experience totally. If there are any issues they are addressed prompltly. Attend usually 4 or mor shows per season. Love it!! We bring visitors as a treat for them.

Visited November 2013

Jacksonville, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great show and great food!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2014

We recently seen two shows at the Alhambra and this is not the Alhambra of my childhood. The shows were great, the food was great and the staff is awesome! Can't wait to go again in May.

1 Thank MillerTimeinFL
St. Augustine, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“If you have food allergies stay away! Manager doesn't even Care”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2014

My husband and I went to the Holiday Show of a Christmas Carol this past December. The show was good, except for the fact that we couldn't enjoy it because my husband was served food that he was deadly allergic to. We told the waiter about his seafood and nut allergy and the server assured us that he spoke with the chef and he was ok with everything that was ordered. My husband got a plate with sweet potatoes with PECANS. Thank god I noticed the pecans before he bite into them, but he did eat start to eat the other food. He is so allergic that we have to worry about cross contamination. Needless to say the meal was ruined, we didn't trust the staff, and the show was ruined becuase I worried the whole time about my husband and had to watch him to make sure he was ok. When we spoke with the manager he could have cared less and did nothing to help the situation. I also wrote him an email a week later and 2 months later I have still not got a response. Will never go back and I want others to know that they do not care about their guest's health.

4 Thank Katy H
Jacksonville, Florida
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“A Christmas Carol”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 January 2014

The actors were good and the food average. It is a long time to sit. We went with a work group for Christmas.

South Ponte Vedra Beach
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“New Years Eve Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014

Alhambra Dinner Theater...just an awesome place. Great food, great entertainment and a wonderful atmosphere!! You have to go!!!

2 Thank rtg777