“Great Pho”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
“Great Pho”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

I love to go here anytime it is cold and damp. I have never been disappointed any time I go there. Not fancy just good.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Robert R

Enterprise,AL
“Good Pho and Banh Mi”
Reviewed 12 December 2013

Had lunch here while going to Mayo Clinc. My Pho was very good to me. Wife had Banh Mi which she said was excellent. Good service. Lot of customers were eating Pho on a cool rainy day and they looked like they were all enjoying it. Would return.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank mailman62
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
“Always good for a quick lunch”
Reviewed 9 December 2013

I enjoy this for lunch their soups are always very good.
I go there once a month or so. I also like the wrap with shrimp and mint leaves.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Robert R
Jacksonville, Florida
“Good food, fast and friendly service ”
Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

I've been there about 4-6 times, mostly when craving for Vietnamese food and cannot make at home. Won't knock my socks off, but will do justice when Mom out of town.

1 Thank ngofilter
Amelia Island, Florida
“Our First Pho Noodle Soup”
Reviewed 20 June 2013

Read the reviews on here and decided to try this place since we had been wanting to try Pho soup for awhile. The place is clean, bright and the service is pleasant and fast. For our first visit my husband tried the "PK Special" beef rice noodle soup which contained brisket and flat steak slices, tendon, tripe, and meatballs. I had the brisket soup. Both came with garnishes of basil, cilantro, bean sprouts, lime, bean sprouts and slices of jalapeno pepper. The broth was amazing and would have been a meal in itself. The noodles were cooked perfectly, Husband said he'd probably go with just the steak in the soup next time and I will likely try either chicken or the flat steak as the brisket was tough and had a bit of gristle to it. We also had an order of the ground chicken egg rolls. They were really, really good-full of meat with some spiciness added! The bowls of soup were large and only cost $7.45 for the special and $6.95 for the steak. The egg rolls were also a bargain at 4 for $3.95. The menu shows they also serve dishes with rice, vermicelli noodles and egg noodle soups. We will return the next time we are in the area in which it is located and highly recommend it to others. We visited during lunch time and there were many other diners along with us in the restaurant. Additionally, they had an active take-out service during the time we were there.

• Visited June 2013