“Great place, great service, great value.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taylor Lane & Co. Day Spa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great place, great service, great value.”
Reviewed 5 May 2013

At Taylor Lane & Co we try to exceed your expectations sometimes we may fall short of that goal. If your experience was less than exceptional please call or come in to speak with a manager. As the owner I ask that all of my staff work towards the common goal of going above and beyond to make your visit one that you enjoy and tell others about.

Visited May 2013
3 Thank Jasmine1101

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Worst customer service EVER!”
Reviewed 3 May 2013

From the phone call to make the appointment all the way to the end of the service was terrible ! Lady on the phone to make appointment was rude and seemed irritated I even called! Went to get the massage and was asked right in front of everyone how much I wanted to leave for a tip on my credit card! My manicure also came off in less than a week. Will never go back! Absolutely terrible!

Visited April 2013
5 Thank Usnavybrat91
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Wow! Not what I thought.”
Reviewed 20 August 2012

My husband gave me a groupon for a massage and facial. I wanted to check the place out so I read the reviews. My husband told me to try it out despite the bad reviews, so I went and loved it! Everyone was nice and the spa was clean. When I left I made a facial appointment w Janna. I loved my services. You must have a facial here!

6 Thank Miajae
Orange Park, Florida
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“my taylor lane spa experience”
Reviewed 16 June 2012

nice little place, not real ritsey, but nice. had massages and facials. Got discount from buying certificates from the bargain channel wjxr radio.

Visited May 2012
3 Thank Sandra D
Jacksonville, FL
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 83 helpful votes
“Ugh - Just awful!”
Reviewed 9 June 2012

I thought I would treat myself to a mani-pedi at a "day spa" instead of my usual place, so I bought a Groupon for Taylor Lane Day Spa. What a mistake! When I entered, it seemed really disorganized and not a serene atmosphere that you would expect to find in a "spa" vs a nail salon. I asked to use the restroom, which looked like it hadn't been cleaned in weeks. There was some sort of "science experiment" in the toilet (aka mold and dirt), so I had to "hover."

When I entered the mani-pedi room, I was shocked to see that we had to sit on a wooden bench with only a worn, old pillow for cushion. Where are the massage chairs? No foot whirlpools either, just a sink. The nail techs just chatter away and make it very hard to relax or read. One was talking about how she had to be "the plumber" that morning and all the gunk she was pulling out of the pedi-sinks that morning. Ewwww! I really felt uncomfortable soaking my tootsies in that water after that! She also proudly showed me the scrapings from my heels - yuck. Very unprofessional. She was not very skilled with the polish either, and I came away with lumpy, streaky nails. It was a disaster all the way around. And to top it off, she gave me her card and told me that normally her mani-pedis are $45!!! What a rip-off!

Also, because school was out, one of the employees must have not had a place to take her daughter, because she was crawling all over the bench where I was sitting. I didn't realize I was going to a day care instead of a day spa! It was very annoying and unprofessional.

My usual $32 nail salon has massage chairs, soothing music, no chatter, clean conditions, and skilled tech who do a professional job. How can this place have the guts to charge $45 to make me look like a 10-year-old slapped polish on me? If you see a Groupon for this place - don't be fooled - it is NOT a day spa and you won't feel pampered, just ripped off.

Visited June 2012