“Greek Isles Cafe is Great”
Review of Greek Isles Cafe - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Greek Isles Cafe
Cuisines: American, Greek, Italian, Seafood
Reviewed 21 June 2013

Having lived near Tarpon Springs (wonderful Greek Community), my husband and I often crave the fabulous Greek food we had when we were there.

It has been hard to find anything to compare since we moved to the St. Augustine/Jacksonville area....but hip hip hooray, we found one. Greek Isles Cafe reminded us of the authentic Greek meals we once enjoyed.

We love that they offer combination platters, so you can sample a variety of Greek Specialties.

Give it a try, I think you will enjoy it.

Reviewed 24 May 2013

Small café. Great Greek food. Pleasant waitress. The shuttered windows with the Greek photos are an especially nice touch and make the place seem bigger.

Reviewed 6 April 2013 via mobile

I had the cheese burger and gyro. Both was good, fresh and plenty. The staff was great. The owner was baking for a wedding and offered us to taste the wedding cookies. They were absolutely delicious. Another great place to check out.

Reviewed 10 March 2013

This is a place that I hope stays around for a long time. It's a relaxed, authentic Greek restaurant - where they serve good portions that can fit multiple budgets. The chef/owner usually personally pay attention to orders and add little extras. Its perfect for a group of friends or casual date, since its not super formal.

Reviewed 19 October 2012

Charming little place sandwiched in a shopping strip. Best Greek food ever! Portions are huge, service is very friendly. Hubby had a Greek Platter with meatballs, grape leaf, gyro and Greek salad. Hummus was exceptional, served with soft pita bread and veggies. I had the moussaka, which melted in my mouth. We saved room for custard pie and baklava for dessert.