“One of our favorite Vietnamese restaurant”

Pho 99 Vietnamese Grill
Ranked #299 of 2,049 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 13 February 2014

Good food and good service. Must try!
Their grilled pork is excellent - try the rice dish with grilled pork or the hot grilled pork sub, so good! Pho is pretty good here as well.

There are newer reviews for Pho 99 Vietnamese Grill

Reviewed 7 February 2012

We have visited this restaurant three or four times now and have never had a bad experience. We have brought friends, clients, and Vietnamese family members of my significant other. The place isn't fancy, but the food is delicious and authentic. The grilled pork in the Bun Thit Nuong noodle dish is very well seasoned. I tried the Pho Ga (chicken soup) last time I was there and I would order that again as well. I have also sampled the Bo Kho (beef stew), which had amazing flavor. The average price of an entree is around $8 to $10. Both the spring rolls and the fried egg rolls are very good appetizers, and the Cafe Sua Da is the best coffee around for big coffee fans. If you have not been here yet, you should go check it out!

3  Thank supercat912