Hospitality Inn
US$157
US$127
HotelIndigo.com
US$115
Jacksonville Plaza Hotel & Suites(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
US$80
Travelocity
US$103
US$95
Travelocity
All reviewstoaster ovenbagelsfull size fridgethe entire propertyrooms are largeeach morningcoffee potfree breakfastthe breakfast areabed was comfortablekitchenettemotelmattressrates
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 January 2013

Great place to stay and great prices. They have a military discount for active duty military. Facility is older but well maintained. Rooms are a nice size with kitchenettes in each room. Free breakfast each morning and fresh made popcorn each night (even if you don't eat itit smells great when you walk in). Staff is very friendly and helpful. Will stay there again if in the area!!!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 December 2012

We stayed here for two weeks, it was good, but nothing special. I was pleased and unpleased with my stay. It was noisy at times, the staff was somewhat helpful with any issues that occured. The rooms were older, but decent. The beds were comfortable, the bathrooms were clean and well stocked with towels and soap.
The breakfast in the morning was good, offered a decent selection of items. Grits were offered everyday except Wednesdays and Saturdays they offer Biscuits and Gravy.
I might stay there again in the future if I could get a room that isn't noisy.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 October 2012

My husband and I stayed here for 2 months while he was being treated at the Mayo Clinic. Although it was about a 20 minute drive from the hospital we choose to stay here because it was quiet and the owners live on-site. The rates are reasonable, the rooms are large and have apartment size refrigerator, microwave and dishes. They serve free breakfast and have a good selection of items. They have a very stable experienced staff and everyone goes out of their way to make you feel at home. We loved it and plan to visit again in the future.

Room Tip: We were in a handicapped room.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank J F
Reviewed 26 September 2012

I checked in at the Hospitality Inn for a funeral in town. I after heading to the ceremony I came back after dark and quickly realized this was not the place for me. The inside of the room was spacious and the place was clean. I liked that the room had a full size fridge and a nice chair to sit in. However the location was in appealing to say the least. It is right off of the interstate, which wouldn't necessarily be bad, except for this exit is a major street with lots of small stores like gas stations and package stores. The area seems to draw undesirables. The hotel parking lot is located next to a gas station and you must go through the station to enter the parking lot for the hotel. I gave it 3 stars because the property is nice, but the 2 stars reduction is for the location. I would suggest you move on down the road. I found another hotel 2 exits away that felt much safer.

As a side note, Hotels.com booked me. They attempted to get me out without a fee, however, the hotel owner decided he would not let me out of my booking until I came to talk to him in person. I left feeling brow beaten and was unable to get a refund from him. It was well worth paying for the same night at another hotel to get out of there.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 August 2012

The room appeared to be nice and clean. The room was very big for two people at a cheap rate. It had a regular size fridge, microwave, and toaster oven. Basically, it would be a great place to stay for an extended time. However, both the beds had hair all over the pillows. There was a nasty substance on one of the blankets that looked fresh. It was so gross I took all the sheet off and asked for new sheets. However, security only gave me sheets and not blankets. I did not leave the hotel because I checked in at 1:00 am and I was tired. So I dealt with it. It was obvious that the housekeeper did not change the sheets. This for me is very disgusting. I will never go to this place again. Oh yeah, I took a bath the next morning just so I could feel clean when leaving.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends