“Excellent value lunch”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 29 May 2014

A colleague suggested this restaurant to me based on a dinner he had there - he described it as the best meal he'd had in Jacksonville. Their lunch prices are very reasonable; a smoked duck salad for me and a hanger steak for my colleague for under $30 total. Casually elegant interior, very good food (predominantly Asian-influenced) and friendly, efficient service - I'll be returning to try out dinner.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

things that matter most in a restaurant, Great Food and Great Service!! must eat in jacksonville. highly recommended!

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Great decor. Very stylish, appealing presentation. Limited menu. Slow and deliberate and a great place for a setting that is romantic or have a long conversation. We went in with kids , were in a hurry and wanted fast service. Not the right place. The presentation was very appealing but the portions were rather small. The signature dish for any thai restaurant should be the Thom Yum soup but this was less than authentic. The prawn were good but the pineapple fried rice was quite tasty. All in all it was a too pricey and too slow for my need at the time. I would recommend this place for couple's dining or leisure dining.

Reviewed 18 January 2014

Food was excellent and so was the service. I can't wait to visit this restaurant again. The mussels were delicious and so was the trout.

Reviewed 27 December 2013

My wife and I dined here on Christmas eve, and while we don't usually seek out Thai cuisine, Pom was a great experience. I would qualify Pom as Thai inspired, not an on the nose Thai restaurant. Food was fantastic. We had a 3 course price fixe meal and between the two of us had chicken salad, shrimp ceviche, pork chop, curry shrimp, crème brulee and chocolate torte (I think). All were exceptional with a fantastic mix of complementary flavors. The sauce on my curry shrimp was particularly good. Paulo's Provence background also added some flavor to the evening. Very nice place and would definitely recommend, even if you're not a lover of Thai food.

1  Thank Jim L