“Was Surprised - very good even though a chain” 5 of 5 bubbles

Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, American, Fast food, Healthy
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The "Anything Goes" approach to food, wall art, hot sauce & life in general.
Niceville, Florida
“Was Surprised - very good even though a chain”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2014

Fantastic Taco's - great selection of sauces, and super service. They add pepper and another seasoning to the chips, really good.

Visited February 2014
TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this review, 24 February 2014
Youraway, thank you for the great review! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed our tacos and sauces. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again soon!

Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“Taco Tuesday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 December 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Good, fresh and fast! We avoid going on Tuesdays for Taco Tuesday because it can be hard to find a table during lunch at times but if I had a full hour for lunch I'd go every tuesday.

Visited December 2013
TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this review, 23 December 2013
JLBU, thank you for the great review! We're glad to hear that you enjoy our fresh Tex-Mex. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon.
“Great food excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2013 via mobile

Every time I go there the food is fast and great, but service is excellent! They refill your drink on time and make sure you have everything. Love the food and will definitely be back!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this review, 27 August 2013
Thank you for the kind words, Jenny2882! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed our service! We appreciate your feedback and can't wait to see you next time!
Jacksonville, Florida
“Excellent Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2013

I decided spur of the moment to stop in to pick up a late lunch to go. I was greeted immediately when I walked in the door and was actually led up to the counter where the cashier helped me place my order (I was being a bit indecisive and appreciated the help deciding my best options). The wait for my order was not long at all. Another worker wished me a good day on my way to the door and when I got to it, I found that the person who had handed me my to go package had walked ahead of me to open the door for me. And to top it all off, when I got home to my meal, it was delicious!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this review, 28 June 2013
Thank you for that awesome review @SingleTraveler48. We always love to hear about our customer service, come back and visit us again soon!
Brevard, North Carolina
“Fun Atmosphere-Great Selections!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2013

A recent trip to Jacksonville found us looking for a quick bite to eat for lunch with short lines and wait time. Tijuana Flats fit the ticket for this and we were pleased with our meal. The place was crowded when we arrived on a Sunday noontime slot but as we waited in line to order our drink order was taken and brought to us which helped speed the process up. Ordering was easy and the waitress made sure we had our selections exactly as we wanted them.
Seating was crowded but we were able to find a spot and soon our food was ready and we enjoyed a hearty meal that was delicious and filling.
The facility is brightly decorated with plenty of things to look at while you wait---including a small volcano hanging upside down from the ceiling!!! Cute idea
Would definitely seek out a Tijuana Flats for future meals if there were any in the area. Yumm!!!!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this review, 5 June 2013
Thank you so much for your review, @BAChiles!! Its wonderful to hear that you enjoy our food, service and overall atmosphere!! Please come back and see us again soon!