“Nice dinner with good friends”

Fionn MacCool’s Irish Restaurant and Pub
Ranked #10 of 2,069 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Price range: US$8 - US$29
Cuisines: American, Irish
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Face it-you've seen one Irish pub you've seen them all. We couldn't agree more, which is why Fionn MacCool's Irish Restaurant & Pub stands apart from the rest. Once you step into our pub, it's like you're back in Ireland. From the friendly conversations to the tantalizing aromas of your favorite meals, Fionn MacCool's brings a bit of Ireland to Jacksonville Beach. With our authentic Irish food, live entertainment, and friendly atmosphere, our Irish pub has the recipe you've been looking for. Fionn MacCool's Irish Pub & Restaurant -- it doesn't get much more authentic than this.
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Although it was a summer Saturday night with reservations,there were just a handful of customers. We were seated immediately, beautiful river view, great server. Normally I wouldn't go for Irish in a coastal town, but talked our friends into it. It was quick, abundant, beautifully prepared. If you've never had "boxy" your missing out. For something different, this is a good choice.

Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

I have been here twice here during lunch during the week during work hrs. The food is good and the service is good too. if you are looking for a place to go that is clean and something good to eat I would recommend this place.

1  Thank ahelpfulmom
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I knew I wanted do visit the landing while we were in town, so I checked the reviews and we chose this Pub. We were there at probably the least crowded time of the week, a few minutes before noon on a Sunday. Loved the aptmosphere and the wait staff was very good also..

We both swapped our fries for a cup of the potato soup as our side. It was delish, I would certainly recommend it. In fact we chose the soup because another patron sitting near recommended it to us.

I had the ruben, but it was called something other than a Ruben. It was just the way I like it, on bread which was crisp and toasty not soggy or greasy.

My husband did not enjoy his burger at all. Everyone likes nice grill marks, but this was so over charred it was hard and crunchy. It was more like eatting a briquette than a burger. He gave up trying to chew through it and left more than half. Normally it would have been sent back but we were in anxious to start our 4 hour drive home and it had taken a good long while to get our food the first time, we did not want to wait.

40-something year old wives probably hardly ever say what I am about to say but here goes, "I wish we would have just eaten at Hooters!"

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Great food and atmosphere. Great beer specials, and outstanding Irish dishes. The shepard's pie is different but great...the fish abd chips was exceptionally will done!

Reviewed 6 July 2014

I loved this place, great service great views and yes, great food. Priced a little high but you pay for the view.

I say yes, eat here!