“Amazing”

Adventure Landing
Ranked #6 of 39 Fun & Games in Jacksonville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Individual & family fun for all ages. Attractions include Adventure Speedway Go-Karts, Adventure Golf, Laser Tag, and an Arcade. There are also on-site food services and themed snack bars.
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Had out-of-town guests come in and I was not sure how to entertain three boys (ages 7, 15 & 16). Adventure Landing was my perfect answer. The hotel suggested them, as it was raining that morning. We had planned to go to Jax Zoo. It was the perfect answer for kids and adults both. We did bumper cars, paint ball, miniature golf and lots of arcade games! I highly recommend it as a "family" place to visit and have a lot of fun.

There are newer reviews for Adventure Landing

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Adventure Landing is a very fun place for young-at-heart couples and a great place for families with children. The fees are reasonable, the atmosphere is safe and enjoyable, the staff are diligent regarding children's safety. Highly recommended.

2  Thank Katie U
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

It's a mall... Just a fancy mall................... Be sure to check out any concerts in area. Located right on the river

1  Thank Randy C
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Our son and granddaughter had a great, fun time here, as did we old folk. It was a day of mini-golf, go-cart rides and games to play. We earned enough tickets among the 4 of us to get her a cute stuffed animal, which looked to be good quality.

Reviewed 7 December 2013

Wonderful experience! We always do parties at home, but this year my 7 & 9 year old wanted to go to play laser tag for their birthday. I have never been to this location before (we have been the Beach and St. Augustine locations), but went ahead and reserved our party online.

We live on the Orange Park/Middleburg border and I thought it would take much longer to get there...but it only took me 25 minutes...and that is 2 weeks before Christmas and going past the mall at noon!

I was a little nervous walking in...hoping it wasn't a nasty place inside and was very pleasantly surprised! Much better than Chuck E Cheese! There were lots of games for them to play...and I only noticed one game that was out of order. I felt like it was a great value ...all in all I only spent $177...that included the deluxe package at 16.99 per kid, one extra birthday celebrant, extra pizza, soda for the parents, and a tip for our party hostess. I found a $20 off coupon online and they were running a special for double tokens! So each kid got 60 tokens, mini golf, and 2 activities (laser tag or go carts) I was very happy that the kids were able to do the go carts with their parents driving the double seaters (because they were all too short to drive alone) and they did not make the parents buy a ticket! Plus, both of my birthday boys got a certificate for 200 tickets at the prize counter (which was pretty comparable to the chuck e cheese prize counter...maybe even a bit better), a free Waterpark admission (26.99 a piece value) and a Super Saturday pass each (9.99 a piece value). All the parents commented how great the party was and the kids all had a blast! Both my boys said they want their party there next year, and we probably will!!!

1  Thank Sarah91679