“It's own world”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“It's own world”
Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

We've visited a few times and I'm always impressed with the people and atmosphere, patrons and staff. This place has it's own atmosphere and the coffee is off the charts. Who doesn't like a coffee shop that serves local brewed beer and has DJ's spinning music.

1 Thank Pier5660

Jacksonville, Florida
“Great local coffee”
Reviewed 1 November 2013

Bold Bean is a great local business that offers gourmet coffee that is roasted in house. They also serve wines and local craft beer. The main attraction is the coffee though. I would put a cup of their coffee up against any other. It's that good.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank firebull
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
“If heaven had a coffee shop, this would be it”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

I am a coffee junkee, and I've had some of the best coffee all over the world, and I can honestly say that this is both the best tasting coffee and one of the coolest shops I've ever been too. Tremendous value. Awesome, friendly, knowledgeable staff. Not snooty and pretentious like a lot of good coffee shops. Nice hipster-y vibe, even some good pastries and beer on tap. I spent 2 long years in Jax, and don't have many nice things to say about the city itself, but Bold Bean is off-the-charts incredible. I still mail order coffee from them on a semi-regular basis.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank RunTheWorld140-6
“Excellent coffee”
Reviewed 24 July 2013 via mobile

A little hidden, if you're not a local, but the search was worth it. They take pride in their coffee and it shows. I had a cappuccino and it was so good I had to have a second cup. There's not a big selection of foods so don't expect much in that department. I'm a coffee snob or so my friends tell me, and I can say, this is one of the best cups of coffee I've had in a very long time. They also sell coffee beans and other coffee making gadgets. The price is reasonable, and if you're looking for an excellent cappuccino or espresso in Jacksonville, this is the place.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank SoreEyez
Gainesville, Florida
“'Cause it's so smoooooooth....”
Reviewed 24 July 2013 via mobile

Oh my. I drink coffee everywhere I go. This is definitely in my top 5. I ordered the large latte which was the best I think I've tasted. Also got a bacon cheddar biscuit and an almost cookie. The biscuit was buttery and flamethrower and the cookie was very tasty. If I lived in the Jax area, this would be my spot!

Side note: the goodies are all self-serve, so go ahead and grab the best of the lot. :)

• Visited July 2013